Shescentit COUPON CODE

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
I don't know if you all know but, Shescentit is having a sale...20% off all orders. The coupon code to be used at checkout is "womenrock". This offer is valid from 3/10 through 3/16.

Happy Shopping

Sorry if I awoke the PJ in someone. :grin:

LadyPBC

GREAT - Any recommnedations for products to purchase? I really need a liquid leave in (spray) and a deep conditioner. Thanks

bklyncurly

I don't know if you all know but, Shescentit is having a sale...20% off all orders. The coupon code to be used at checkout is "womenrock". This offer is valid from 3/10 through 3/16.

Happy Shopping

THANK YO!!!

I've never ordered from Shescentit before. What should I order? (I have long, curly, coarse hair).

:yay:

Cxshortie

I need more Hair Butter and am wondering if I should try a different scent...too many decisions!

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
GREAT - Any recommnedations for products to purchase? I really need a liquid leave in (spray) and a deep conditioner. Thanks

THANK YO!!!

I've never ordered from Shescentit before. What should I order? (I have long, curly, coarse hair).

:yay:

Sorry guys, I haven't tried the products yet. But I'm sooo tempted to order because of the sale. I'm tempted to try the Seyani Hair Butter. I wonder if it's anything like Qhemet's Amla Heavy Cream (which I adore).

leigh.hill

Oh boy, I was NOT going to buy the Jojoba Hair Milk until I used up at least one of the moisturizers that I have now...20% off?!?!?!? Never tried the hair milk before. Is it worth it?

brownelovely

Man...just stocked up from Jasmines and now this?? :look:

Off to get some Nadia spray.....:lachen: :lachen:

What else is good from there?

I'm getting some banana brulee and the spray...any suggestions.

empressri

Happy Shopping

i just gotta say....GIRL WHERE YA BEEN I MISSED YA!!!!! didnt know you were over here!!!!

KinkyGenius

LOL I'm sorry :laugh:
I'm about to place an order and wanted to make sure there were no active codes floating around.