SAMS247.COM 20% OFF SALE!!!!!

Mzz Mac

Sam's is having a 20% off sale and they got a new shipment of jbco in (according to their website).

Save 20% by using the code: 03-11-10

The code is also the expiration date of the sale.

I bought 6 bottles of the 4 oz regular JBCO (equal to 3 big bottles) so that I could get the wholesale pricing and shave a few cents off. On top of that, I got the 20% off. My order total was $22.85 before shipping.

So don't wait too long because it may run out again!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Shipping charges are crazy tho. From NY?! :perplexed (sounding like I haven't ordered from them before. D'oh!) I gotta pray on this one. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Mzz Mac

Now a days I try to order more quantities of what I need so that I won't have to keep going back to pay shipping over and over again. I couldn't see myself paying high shipping cost for just one.
I divided the shipping cost by the number of bottles I bought and it wasn't bad. It would turn out to be way more if I kept going back and ordering 1 bottle at a time.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
On 6 bottles with the 20% discount, shipping added half the cost of the order to the total coming from NY. C'mon Son! I agree with ordering in quantity but, I hate when I feel ripped on shipping. I'll call around to some of these local Jamaican shops first. I do appreciate a discount so, I'm not saying that I won't order, and appreciate the heads up. Just feeling a certain kind of way about the shipping. I could buy 2 more bottles at regular price with that.

bjgsmith

I just order a case of the stuff...i hope i like it and it helps. If not and you see a lot of JBCO for sale...you know where it is coming from!!

bjgsmith

I couldn't use the code on the case, but it would let me use it on individual bottles, but I figured I'd save more with buying a lot of bottles and not having to pay shipping. I'll be giving them away as gifts to dear friends and to my family members.
Now, tell me again..what is so good about this stuff? I need to have a damn good reason when my husband asks me why in the hell did i spend $90 on a laxative when walmart sells enemas for $1.00!! LOL please help

Mzz Mac

I just placed my order on 3/3/10 @ 4:28 a.m. EST and I got a shipping confirmation already. My delivery is scheduled to arrive on Friday via Fedex!