Fresh Relaxer & my hair is way thicker!!(pics)

Crystalicequeen123

WOW! Your hair grew so fast, and it is so thick! :shocked: It almost looks like you have a wig on in the last pic! It really is THAT much thicker. Way to go. :up: :up:

The Mizani no-lye relaxer that you use, is it the regular formula or the mild formula?

bermudabeauty

You hair looks great and definately thicker. Maybe you can share your hair regimine with the lady who started the thread i need thicker hair. Your input would be appreciated I'm sure. Keep up the good work!

cmw45

This is inspiring...I have been feeling like my hair is breaking lately and the cause is not only unknown but I have been taking REALLY good care of my hair. Hopefully it will ebb off on its own, otherwise...

GodsGrace

Your hair looks so good Tay, and talk about thick. All in 3 months too? I need to change my game up. Lookin good girl, amazing progress!

Jadore_tay

Thanks alot ladies!!!!!:drunk: I owe my amazing results to my new healthier eating habits...I eat alot of protein, fruits, and drink lots of water. Im just happy my hair got to this point so quick!

deborah11

Thank you... My regimen is Aveda Damage Remedy shampoo & conditioner, use eggs mixed with cheap conditioner, and lustraslick (sp?) mango & shea butter deep conditioner, roller set with salerm 21 b5 and john frieda heat protectent serum, and use mizani h20 rose to moisturize and seal with jbco, i oiled my scalp every 2 days with jbco or Indian hemp

Can you explain more about mixing eggs in conditioner. How many eggs? How often do you do this? Whole egg or just yolk of egg? Details please. thanks.

GlamGyrl81

Co-signing on everyone's else comments-your hair is gorgeous! I want your thickness!!! Like Deb I would like to know more about your egg protein treatments as well