Fresh Relaxer & my hair is way thicker!!(pics)

Jadore_tay

I couldn't hold off any longer than a 3 month stretch lol I relaxed my hair using mizani no lye. After i healed the overprocessed damage, my hair became thicker (I dont have a clue to what helped with thickness)

July '08 hair stylist damaged my hair

September '08 the breakage completely stopped

October '08 fresh relaxer

deborah11

Wow, way thicker! Your hair is beautiful. What did u do to correct the damage and to get it to thicken up so much?

Jadore_tay

Wow, way thicker! Your hair is beautiful. What did u do to correct the damage and to get it to thicken up so much?

Thank you... My regimen is Aveda Damage Remedy shampoo & conditioner, use eggs mixed with cheap conditioner, and lustraslick (sp?) mango & shea butter deep conditioner, roller set with salerm 21 b5 and john frieda heat protectent serum, and use mizani h20 rose to moisturize and seal with jbco, i oiled my scalp every 2 days with jbco or Indian hemp

hopeful

Way to go Tay Luv, your hair looks great! Keep doing what you're doing because it's working:yep:.

Anancy

OMG well done, the difference is dramatic. Your hair is beautiful.

How do you normally wear your hair?

Jadore_tay

Gorgeous!! What did the stylist do/not do to cause that damage?
she let the relaxer "marinate" in my hair she did not wash it out properly and my hair was breaking like hell!!! lol girl im happy its over now im babying my hair

LiLi

she let the relaxer "marinate" in my hair she did not wash it out properly and my hair was breaking like hell!!! lol girl im happy its over now im babying my hair

That is a dang-on shame. I am glad that you stopped going to her and took matters in to your own hands. :grin: