Fresh Relaxer & my hair is way thicker!!(pics)

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Wow! Talk about thick. What a difference a 3 month stretch makes. Your hair looks really good! I am on month 2 of a 5 month stretch so we'll see how it goes but I'm encouraged looking at your pics!!!!!

Last edited:

Jadore_tay

Can you explain more about mixing eggs in conditioner. How many eggs? How often do you do this? Whole egg or just yolk of egg? Details please. thanks.

Co-signing on everyone's else comments-your hair is gorgeous! I want your thickness!!! Like Deb I would like to know more about your egg protein treatments as well

i got this from Traycee so i decided to do it when my hair was damaged i mixed two whole eggs with any cheap conditioner i had laying around usually pantene or suave i shampooed my hair then applied the egg mix to my hair for 15 mins with a plastic cap over it and no heat. i did this every 3 weeks since my hair was overprocessed and not sensitive to protein! then i washed it out and put my dc in and sat under the dryer for another 15mins. I'll being doing this every 6 weeks or when my hair need protein from now on....hope this helps!

JustKiya

WOW!!! That's freaking AMAZING!! I wonder if the frequent usage of JBCO added to the thickness??? :lick: Beautiful, whatever the reason!

Sly

WOW!!! That's freaking AMAZING!! I wonder if the frequent usage of JBCO added to the thickness??? :lick: Beautiful, whatever the reason!

There was another member who used JBCO and her results were AMAZING. . . can't think of her name :look: