For the BANDWAGON HOPPERS: Grow 3in+ in 7 weeks

I noticed that her head was tilted back too, but it still looks like she got more than the average 2 inches

true true. I watched her video from her previous relaxer in Jan to see the length but it is not clear because she is standing a little too close to the camera. It looks as though her hair might be a lil above apl to me, but I am not sure.

that being said, I want to see her long term results because I am curious how much her hair is growing. I don't see 6 inches in the videos but I am seeing very good growth, def at least two inches like you mentioned.

Hmm, seems interesting. The ingredients sound legit and effective. For now I will stick to my sulfur mix, until I've seen some testimonials from the other users of this "potion". But all in all it does seem to have promise.

I never got around to trying this. I'm still in braids so I wonder if the oil would cause any type of build-up around the base of my braids. I'll try this soon.

I must say its really helping keep in the moisture in my nape area. I had been having a real problem with it breaking off because its soooo dry.

Sent from my Droid using Droid

I am currently using the "Potion". I have noticed an increase in my hair growth. I have used the "Potion" for about a month. My hair typically grows about 1/2" each month (4 week period). I have had 1" in four weeks! I apply the substance each evening and massage my scalp. Of course, because fo the aroma, I have to co-wash after the second evening. I will continue this process through my scheduled "Hair Growth Time Table" of 6 months (October 2011). I must also note that my protective style of choice is wig wearing. This may not be for everyone. But, it works for me and I have tried MANY products at varying prices. This is the first solution that is doing what it is advertised, "stimulating increased hair growth".

i see her growth and it is amazing it looks like she really fount something that works for her kudos to her

I noticed that her head was tilted back too, but it still looks like she got more than the average 2 inches

Her head was tilted back in the second shot the first shot around 00.16 her head looks straight and its way more then two inches i would give her 5-6 if she was using the same shirt to measure her hair

I am currently using the "Potion". I have noticed an increase in my hair growth. I have used the "Potion" for about a month. My hair typically grows about 1/2" each month (4 week period). I have had 1" in four weeks! I apply the substance each evening and massage my scalp. Of course, because fo the aroma, I have to co-wash after the second evening. I will continue this process through my scheduled "Hair Growth Time Table" of 6 months (October 2011). I must also note that my protective style of choice is wig wearing. This may not be for everyone. But, it works for me and I have tried MANY products at varying prices. This is the first solution that is doing what it is advertised, "stimulating increased hair growth".

Do you have any picutures?

Question: Where can I purchase onion seed oil and garlic seed oil? Would I be ableto pick it up from Whole Foods?

lmao at the title of this thread!!!!!! I will pass cant be smelling like an indian restaurant

I'm going to make this Potion today but I'll probably wait until after I remove my braids before I start to use it.

I made a batch of the potion. I'm on day 4 or 5. It doesn't have a pleasant smell in the bottle but after it's applied to the scalp I've found the smell dissipates significantly.

I saw this on youtube last night and thought of you ladies :grin:

This woman claims to have received such growth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF0hZqZSegM&feature=relmfu

She has a video of her "potion" that she uses as well. I'm not a bandwagon hopper, but it sounds interesting :yep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrgcvayoJ7Y&feature=relmfu

Here is the recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9qXMDDo-0c&feature=related
Measurements Per 16 oz of Castor Oil:

45 cut tea bags
1/2 large bottle of Cayenne Pepper
30 Biotin pills (blended or powder form)
2-4 drops onion seed oil
1-2 drop garlic seed oil
2:1 ratio of onion seed oil to garlic seed oil

----

Funny, I already have all these ingredients in my own personal oil mix...not onion or garlic oil but dried onion and garlic allowed to infuse in a carrier oil over several wks before using. From what I know of science, medicine, and herbs...this was a natural combo for me just not in the same portions as she recommends. Gonna watch the vid.

P.S. I have had good growth but I use lotsa stuff on my hair and scalp, which makes it hard to narrow down on what is working. Try it the ingredients are pretty cheap and I can say I have not had bad results (I made my own mix back in early March 2011, but had grown from APL to BSL in less than 3 months).

Last edited:
I dont have much to lose and i could use a miracle so ill be a guinea pig! Placing my order now. *Ill keep you guys updated! :)

I made a batch of the potion. I'm on day 4 or 5. It doesn't have a pleasant smell in the bottle but after it's applied to the scalp I've found the smell dissipates significantly.

Did you order it or make it? And have you noticed anything?

@ OrangeMoon

Here's a link for the garlic and onion oil http://www.abchomeopathy.com/ (just search garlic or onion don't include the word "seed" or "oil" in your search because it will return no match found):grin: :grin::yep:HTH

ETA: get the tincture-it's the most conc. version of the oils.

Question: Where can I purchase onion seed oil and garlic seed oil? Would I be ableto pick it up from Whole Foods?

Last edited:
Hey Sarathu,

I made it. It was pretty straightforward. The recipe she provides makes a decent amount but not quite as much as you'd think (from her instructional video anyway).

Honestly, I haven't noticed anything yet but it has been under a week so I'll be patient. My sister and I will try it for a month. We'll see what happens.

Back