LADIES: The Freshest Natural YouTube Vid...

PinkSkates

Re: the shampoo...

That's the one aspect of the videos--that I probably wouldn't do in that manner. I prefer braiding up, and washing in sections. I need to develop the nerve to ask my next stylist--to wash me in braided up sections, as well!

Yea that is a better way to shampoo natural hair. I love natural hair but I love having long hair also. And I have to shampoo in a manner that helps me maintain the length of my hair.

And by all means don't be afraid to have your stylist shampoo your hair the way you want it shampooed!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Thanks for sharing! She has beautiful natural hair and that was a great tutorial for washing and conditioning. I just subscribed to her channel on Youtube.

AnotherLevel

She has become my very favorite!!

I also love BeautifulBrwnBabydoll, CurlyChronicles, RusticBeauty, etc... but Kimmay just stepped up to #1!!

nicey

Wow! Thanks for posting the Kimmaytube video. It was very clear and informative. The girl's hair is just gorgeous, too.

virtuenow

Hmm, I looked at a few of her videos and they all seem like commercials to sell a product. The whole focus of the shampoo video (or whatever) was to flash images of that shampoo/conditioner product, not the styling. Even the fashion show and interior design vids seemed to be commercial like- but I don't think it was an accident. Its just a marketing tool used on youtube. Otherwise, her hair is nice.

ThePerfectScore

I randomly came across her videos while I was on youtube... and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair. I've been on the longest transition of my life (almost a year)... and I am ready to CHOP off my relaxed ends and follow her method. Her wash video totally made a lot of sense and can surely help me learn to enjoy my natural hair and not be so frustrated with it. I am so glad I found her videos. I'm not 100% sure, because I have yet to see my hair without relaxed ends, but I think she and I have similar textures, so I'm looking forwards to see if her products and methods works for me.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
its a good vid. she used alot of lather when washing hair. isnt that bad? but other than that, its good. soothing to watch too.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
but i want to see a natural or thick haired girl with LONG hair detangle. of course its easy when hair is short. i want *HAPPYLY ME* to do a vid

Nonie

OMG, that hair is just :love: ...dreamy

Her vids are so nicely done! I adore teachers and this just further makes me swoon and thank God they exist.

blackbarbie986

kimmytube is one of my yt favs. her videos are informative and i live her editing style. i especially like her fashion show vids.