For the BANDWAGON HOPPERS: Grow 3in+ in 7 weeks

sweetlaughter

I noticed that her head was tilted back too, but it still looks like she got more than the average 2 inches

true true. I watched her video from her previous relaxer in Jan to see the length but it is not clear because she is standing a little too close to the camera. It looks as though her hair might be a lil above apl to me, but I am not sure.

that being said, I want to see her long term results because I am curious how much her hair is growing. I don't see 6 inches in the videos but I am seeing very good growth, def at least two inches like you mentioned.

D.Lisha

Hmm, seems interesting. The ingredients sound legit and effective. For now I will stick to my sulfur mix, until I've seen some testimonials from the other users of this "potion". But all in all it does seem to have promise.

Platinum

I never got around to trying this. I'm still in braids so I wonder if the oil would cause any type of build-up around the base of my braids. I'll try this soon.

growinghealthyhair

I must say its really helping keep in the moisture in my nape area. I had been having a real problem with it breaking off because its soooo dry.

Sent from my Droid using Droid

Msbeasley07

I am currently using the "Potion". I have noticed an increase in my hair growth. I have used the "Potion" for about a month. My hair typically grows about 1/2" each month (4 week period). I have had 1" in four weeks! I apply the substance each evening and massage my scalp. Of course, because fo the aroma, I have to co-wash after the second evening. I will continue this process through my scheduled "Hair Growth Time Table" of 6 months (October 2011). I must also note that my protective style of choice is wig wearing. This may not be for everyone. But, it works for me and I have tried MANY products at varying prices. This is the first solution that is doing what it is advertised, "stimulating increased hair growth".

danniegirl

i see her growth and it is amazing it looks like she really fount something that works for her kudos to her

danniegirl

I noticed that her head was tilted back too, but it still looks like she got more than the average 2 inches

Her head was tilted back in the second shot the first shot around 00.16 her head looks straight and its way more then two inches i would give her 5-6 if she was using the same shirt to measure her hair

*Frisky*

I am currently using the "Potion". I have noticed an increase in my hair growth. I have used the "Potion" for about a month. My hair typically grows about 1/2" each month (4 week period). I have had 1" in four weeks! I apply the substance each evening and massage my scalp. Of course, because fo the aroma, I have to co-wash after the second evening. I will continue this process through my scheduled "Hair Growth Time Table" of 6 months (October 2011). I must also note that my protective style of choice is wig wearing. This may not be for everyone. But, it works for me and I have tried MANY products at varying prices. This is the first solution that is doing what it is advertised, "stimulating increased hair growth".

Do you have any picutures?

OrangeMoon

Question: Where can I purchase onion seed oil and garlic seed oil? Would I be ableto pick it up from Whole Foods?

camilla

lmao at the title of this thread!!!!!! I will pass cant be smelling like an indian restaurant

Platinum

I'm going to make this Potion today but I'll probably wait until after I remove my braids before I start to use it.

islanchile

I made a batch of the potion. I'm on day 4 or 5. It doesn't have a pleasant smell in the bottle but after it's applied to the scalp I've found the smell dissipates significantly.

Jewell

I saw this on youtube last night and thought of you ladies :grin:

This woman claims to have received such growth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF0hZqZSegM&feature=relmfu

She has a video of her "potion" that she uses as well. I'm not a bandwagon hopper, but it sounds interesting :yep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrgcvayoJ7Y&feature=relmfu

Here is the recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9qXMDDo-0c&feature=related
Measurements Per 16 oz of Castor Oil:

45 cut tea bags
1/2 large bottle of Cayenne Pepper
30 Biotin pills (blended or powder form)
2-4 drops onion seed oil
1-2 drop garlic seed oil
2:1 ratio of onion seed oil to garlic seed oil

----

Funny, I already have all these ingredients in my own personal oil mix...not onion or garlic oil but dried onion and garlic allowed to infuse in a carrier oil over several wks before using. From what I know of science, medicine, and herbs...this was a natural combo for me just not in the same portions as she recommends. Gonna watch the vid.

P.S. I have had good growth but I use lotsa stuff on my hair and scalp, which makes it hard to narrow down on what is working. Try it the ingredients are pretty cheap and I can say I have not had bad results (I made my own mix back in early March 2011, but had grown from APL to BSL in less than 3 months).

Last edited:

sarathu

I dont have much to lose and i could use a miracle so ill be a guinea pig! Placing my order now. *Ill keep you guys updated! :)

sarathu

I made a batch of the potion. I'm on day 4 or 5. It doesn't have a pleasant smell in the bottle but after it's applied to the scalp I've found the smell dissipates significantly.

Did you order it or make it? And have you noticed anything?

EmeRaldPrinXess

@ OrangeMoon

Here's a link for the garlic and onion oil http://www.abchomeopathy.com/ (just search garlic or onion don't include the word "seed" or "oil" in your search because it will return no match found):grin: :grin::yep:HTH

ETA: get the tincture-it's the most conc. version of the oils.

Question: Where can I purchase onion seed oil and garlic seed oil? Would I be ableto pick it up from Whole Foods?

Last edited:

islanchile

Hey Sarathu,

I made it. It was pretty straightforward. The recipe she provides makes a decent amount but not quite as much as you'd think (from her instructional video anyway).

Honestly, I haven't noticed anything yet but it has been under a week so I'll be patient. My sister and I will try it for a month. We'll see what happens.