Votes: 28 45.2%
  • generally suck!

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Other.....

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

Lindy

Hey SG!! :wave:

Where do you buy your Goody rollers?? I've been looking for them but can't seem to find them!! The little tab on the cheapie ones that I get from the BSS break so easily!! :mad: Also, I would love to try the satin covered rollers!! :yep:

LadyPaniolo

One use for sponge rollers is for curling the ends of braid extensions. I love big bouncy curls, so I wrap the ends on the sponge rollers, then dip them in piping hot water. I let them cool off and dry off some before I take the roller out. When I do, I'm left with gorgeous curls that last for months. :rosebud:

Blkprincess

haven't used foam rollers in years because I found out most of them have silicon parts which in a foam roller is practically like glass slicing away at your hair; you have to use end papers or the satin covered ones instead

clulessonhair

OOOOOO! I love sponge rollers!! I bought two packs and I have to go and buy two more packs beacuse my hair is getting longer. I like that natural curly look and plus I think of it as a protective style. My hair is shoulder length but when I roll my hair up its TWA length!! Thats how tight my curls be!! Im excitied just posting about them!! I LOVE SPONGE ROLLERS!! Imma hafta go home today and wrap them in Saran Wrap, that sounds like a GREEEAAAT idea!!! LOL!

LushLox

The satin rollers are fine. Perfect for sleeping with, kind to your hair and gives great curls. Winner!

cornaline

Can ou get a straight style with foam rollers like one could with mesh or magnetic rollers ? and can they be used on wet hair ??

Napp

Ms. Nobody
i think i might get some sponge rollers. i have a ton of satin material that i could use to cover them