Flexi 8 Hair Clips

I bought a medium and a large...my hair really isn't that thick..so I wanted to be safe...if the Medium is too small I can use it for half updo's or something else. Can't wait till they get here.

I got mine in the mail today!:bouncegre As promised, here are some pics (you can see the detail of the clip better in the one without the flash):

Flexi8_2.jpg

Flexi8_1.jpg

I may have to get more of these, me likey!:grin:

Oh wow....that is so pretty how you did that updo. I will have to try it out. (Wonder if I can get it right?) Beautiful PreciousJewel.

dlewis said:
Very pretty preciousjewel76, I love it. Is that a silver an gold one?

Thanks, it's silver. It's a medium size. Y'all should have seen me at work, with a ruler pressed against the back of my head, trying to figure out what size clip I should order.:lol:

preciousjewel76 said:
Thanks, it's silver. It's a medium size. Y'all should have seen me at work, with a ruler pressed against the back of my head, trying to figure out what size clip I should order.:lol:

:lachen: :lachen: ya gots to do what ya gots to do.

preciousjewel76 said:

I thought that was gold. That is a medium. Wow, great hold.

*Yeah, I should be able to work something out. You have me in deep thought over wondering if I can get that clip in like that. Let me stop before I end up posting tomorrow to tell you how tired my arms were from trying to work with that clip.:lol:

preciousjewel76 said:
I got mine in the mail today!:bouncegre As promised, here are some pics (you can see the detail of the clip better in the one without the flash):

Flexi8_2.jpg

Flexi8_1.jpg

I may have to get more of these, me likey!:grin:

I love it! We need instructions on that updo, pronto!;)

alexstin said:
I love it! We need instructions on that updo, pronto!;)

Thanks!:Blush2:

As far as instructions go, I do my twists differently than the way they do them in the Flexi8 video demonstration. My hair is just at shoulder length, and I have layers, so that complicates things. What I basically do is a big flat twist in the back of my head, and I tuck in the ends at the top. If you have longer or thicker hair, you can probably just gather your hair as if you're doing a low ponytail, twist, tuck in the ends, and add the Flexi8 clip. I did have to add a hairpin or two because some of my nape hairs were poking out. It takes some practice (and a mirror to check the final results), but it's really not that hard. It's about the fanciest thing I can do with my hair so far!:lol:

I got the last batch of clips in the mail today. I love the Ex-Large clips for buns. I saw them and thought...Wow, I might have made a mistake with this size. But as I worked it over my bun, it turned out perfectly!

PreciousJewel...They had a video??? Let me run back to the site and check it out. giggles. (now how did I miss that!)

Everyone's hair looks beautiful with their flexi8 clips :)

I emailed the site asking for a discount code. They didn't reply :lol:
I had to take advantage of the free worldwide shipping though so I ordered this one:
0296.jpg

Letitia said:
I got the last batch of clips in the mail today. I love the Ex-Large clips for buns. I saw them and thought...Wow, I might have made a mistake with this size. But as I worked it over my bun, it turned out perfectly!

PreciousJewel...They had a video??? Let me run back to the site and check it out. giggles. (now how did I miss that!)

Now you know we'll need pictures.;)

alexstin said:
Now you know we'll need pictures.;)

You know i took one today too but it was all messy looking since i did it sitting right her at this computer. That was the only reason I didnt post it! I even called my child in and said, "Take a Picture!" :lol:

RainbowCurls said:
Everyone's hair looks beautiful with their flexi8 clips :)

I emailed the site asking for a discount code. They didn't reply :lol:
I had to take advantage of the free worldwide shipping though so I ordered this one:
0296.jpg
I just loved this clip. :up:

I'm guessing it may take a tad longer for those of us that ordered on Monday b/c I read on LHL that he received ALOT of orders that day. I can't wait to get mine.

Its a large and a good fit on wet hair, my next order will be one exlarge to see if that's a better fit.

Back