Flexi-8 Hair Clips - FREE SHIPPING!

Thanks for letting us know!

Ladies who wear them, do you have size suggestions? I have hair that is about SL and thick, especially when airdried. Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know!

Ladies who wear them, do you have size suggestions? I have hair that is about SL and thick, especially when airdried. Thanks!

I have two of these. I am a little past shoulder and my hair is thick as well. When pressed out though my hair becomes very lightweight so for me the medium and large clips work well. You can probably go with the large and have no problems. I like the medium clip when I wear my hair half up on top and half down in the back.

Thanks, bre-bre. I just ordered two.

0160.jpg
Medium
this one and

0367.jpg
small
this one.

Does anyone have a discount code for this clips? Yes, I know, I am being greedy, but I want this, and I still have to make my Polly order.

How is the quality on these? I want the tinkerbell one and the dragonfly...for 26 bucks. I am thinking that the quality is superb!

I just ordered two :yay: Can't wait to get them. Also ladies the following code will get you a 10% discount on top of the free shipping blue-32088

Bump

Just a reminder, today's the last day for Free Shipping!! Also, be sure to use the discount promotion code that "mochamadness" listed to get an additional 10% off.

Back