Flat ironed again *pics*

Well I'm breaking my neck to look at it. If you walked past me IRL I would have broke my neck to look at it then as well...mighta followed you down the block pretending I was texting while secretly trying to snap photos of it with my camera phone. :look: JK...okay, not really JK. :spinning::look:

very inspirational! Thanks for sharing that.
I would have mos def broken my neck looking at all that beautiful hair...just wouldn't be able to stop myself!

I love your hair. You are definitely an inspiration.
I don't think you need to damage your hair by getting it silky straight. I honestly like your highly textured press. Your hair reminds me of Sera and I couldn't imagine her with a silky press either.

ITA. I love this look. I can't wait until my hair gets longer so I can try this.:yep:

Your hair is gorgeous!! And there's so much of it! Ppl were prob. breaking their necks but you didn't see it. I sure would, lol.

When I used to flat iron my mom's hair all the time, she had a prob. with the poofing too. But, her hair stopped poofing when I DC'd with Banana Brulee and used the Nexxus Thermal Protectant on her damp hair with the Solia instead of the Chi protectant.

i have to give it up to you girl. I did a transition again, made it to 17 weeks but I had to cut out 3 1/2 inch wide pieces in the back of my head because my hair friggen locked at the root. :/. I was doing my usual wash and gos but that mess doesn't work at 17 weeks. I texlaxed. *shrug*

i truly admire you for having all that thick hair and you are still maintaining. :) i KNOW that's a lot a work and hours and hour and hours of detangling

Mwedzi, your hair has recovered nicely from your big chop! You have to tell us your secret for single strand knots and detangling. i'm trying to get to your level, which is the next level!!!! Come on and spill!!! :) I love the texture and fullness of your hair!Amazing!

Mwedzi I love your poof. I would not only have broken my neck looking but stopped you and asked your reggie. That hair is luscious

ITA. I love this look. I can't wait until my hair gets longer so I can try this.:yep:

Thank you. Try it! I think we're about the same length, at least kinda close.

i have to give it up to you girl. I did a transition again, made it to 17 weeks but I had to cut out 3 1/2 inch wide pieces in the back of my head because my hair friggen locked at the root. :/. I was doing my usual wash and gos but that mess doesn't work at 17 weeks. I texlaxed. *shrug*

i truly admire you for having all that thick hair and you are still maintaining. :) i KNOW that's a lot a work and hours and hour and hours of detangling

No, not wash and gos! Especially with the two textures. But yeah, when people suggest I try washing more often or doing wash and gos, I just have to be like :look: . Wish I could.

I'm sorry you had to cut. The knots at the roots are the worst. :nono: But thank you for the compliment and for understanding. :grin:

Mwedzi, your hair has recovered nicely from your big chop! You have to tell us your secret for single strand knots and detangling. i'm trying to get to your level, which is the next level!!!! Come on and spill!!! :) I love the texture and fullness of your hair!Amazing!

Thank you. I have no secret. I'm waiting on someone to tell me their secret! SSKs kill me. I'm always cutting them out.

Thanks, everybody. :grin:

Questions For a Coily Queen

Mwedzi what are your staples?
What styles are you typically in?
How often do you apply heat?
What are your fave DC's?
What are your ways to avoid SSK's and retain length?

You're such an inspiration sista:love2: keep letting that natural beauty shine:yep:

Back