Finally the (near) perfect match - Kinky straight and my natural 4b hair -PIC heavy!

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Re: Finally the (near) perfect match - Kinky straight and my natural 4b hair -PIC hea

lovley! when i do a straight install it will be with this kind of hair.

fivetimestwo

Re: Finally the (near) perfect match - Kinky straight and my natural 4b hair -PIC hea

Wow your hair looks awesome!!! And lucky you to meet Idris!!!! Jealous!

Platinum

Great pics! I may have to look into trying that type of hair.

:thud::lick:@ Idris!

naturalmanenyc

Gorgeous hair!!!! It blends so well.

I have to ask, given that presumably you met Idris in NYC, was the drink shot at Asia de Cuba? It looks like the Tiki Puka Puka for 2.

Skiggle

Lovely hair!
:lachen: @ everyone commenting on Idris.

Endlesslegs

Gorgeous hair!!!! It blends so well.

I have to ask, given that presumably you met Idris in NYC, was the drink shot at Asia de Cuba? It looks like the Tiki Puka Puka for 2.

Noo, I met Idris in London :)

The drink is from a wonderful restaurant in camden called Shakazulu, its for two but i was just posing lol:drunk:

africanqueen456

You and your hair are pretty but Idris!Oh my goodness! What is Luther?
But how is that hair holding up? I heard so so reviews on bhm.

yardgirl

Sweet baby Jesus! I love the KS but Edris made me all tingly

Janet'

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!! Your hair, my man :)lol:), all of it!!!!