Ladies who use Kinky Curly Products

karebear0610

Hello Ladies

I would like to know if you can use Kinky Curly Products only on natural hair or can it be used on all hair types. I can currenlty transitioning from heat damages due to weekly press and curls and was thinking about using the Kinky curly custard in the summer time. Please i have about 75% natural hair and 25% damage straight ends. Please let me know.

Thanks!!!

mscocoface

I thought some of the product line was specifically for natural hair particularly the custard?

I am not an expert but in order to get those curls you may need to trim the damaged part to get the results you want.

KCCC ladies please chime in.

Leeda.the.Paladin

Hello Ladies

I would like to know if you can use Kinky Curly Products only on natural hair or can it be used on all hair types. I can currenlty transitioning from heat damages due to weekly press and curls and was thinking about using the Kinky curly custard in the summer time. Please i have about 75% natural hair and 25% damage straight ends. Please let me know.

Thanks!!!

KC has a transitioner's tonic that a lot of transitioning ladies rave about. I think the leave in conditioner Knot Today would be good for you also, but I don't think the KCCC would yield good results for your relaxed ends.

They also have a pomade, but I've not ever used that.