FHI 207RVI Flatiron for $58 + free shipping - Frizzy2silky.com!!!!

bgsix

Honeydew,

You are not right for this.:nono: I said I wasn't buying anything else hair related ...guess who just purchased a FHI :woot: :yay:

I can't wait for it to be delivered and give it a test.

HoneyDew

Honeydew,

You are not right for this.:nono: I said I wasn't buying anything else hair related ...guess who just purchased a FHI :woot: :yay:

I can't wait for it to be delivered and give it a test.

See, I am just trying to hook you guys up with some holiday deals! :yep:

aiombo1

Guess who just bought herself a new flatiron :grin:! Merry Christmas to me! I can't wait till it gets here so I can use my CHI with it.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Thanx Honeydew!

Hint: if you use the code 15winter2007, you save 15% off orders of $25 or more. The FHI is $65--that means it will be a $9.75 discount (not $7) if you use it!

For the holidays, we are offering 15% OFF your order of $25 or more!

At checkout, simply enter redeem code: 15winter2007.

Gift-giving during the holidays can be stressful, which is why we are making this holiday season a bit easier with our winter promotion. With 15%, you can shop for others and yourself this season!

For a limited time only, so start shopping now!
I found out about this AFTER I paid for my order... :wallbash:

HoneyDew

Thanx Honeydew!

Hint: if you use the code 15winter2007, you save 15% off orders of $25 or more. The FHI is $65--that means it will be a $9.75 discount (not $7) if you use it!

Great deal!! I think we need to all agree to NEVER pay retail for our stuff!

HoneyDew

Ladies I meant to tell you, I sold my Sedu. :drunk: It went fast, too!

I just could not get down with the size! now I wish I had ordered a CHI, because my practically new pink Solia died on me while I was doing my mom's hair yesterday. It just will not power back on. :wallbash:

I bought it from Folica in March, so it is still under warranty, but she will just have to use my FHI in the meantime. Still, I was mad!

thickness

so any natural 4B's use this Iron? how did u like it? thanks in advance

I had my hair flat ironed with an FHI iron at the salon and it worked wonders!! My hair is extremely dense, coarse, and thick. She blowdried my hair first, and then proceeded to use the iron. Came out really good, with no damage. And, I had no straight pieces after I washed my hair.

zzirvingj

Guess who just bought herself a new flatiron :grin:! Merry Christmas to me! I can't wait till it gets here so I can use my CHI with it.

How are you going to use your Chi with it? Does one do a better job of something that the other does not? Just curious...

zzirvingj

I had my hair flat ironed with an FHI iron at the salon and it worked wonders!! My hair is extremely dense, coarse, and thick. She blowdried my hair first, and then proceeded to use the iron. Came out really good, with no damage. And, I had no straight pieces after I washed my hair.

This was my last experience at the salon, too-with an FHI. I just posted a thread inquiring about this iron because I was so intrigued by how well it worked on my hair at the salon--it's got me considering selling my Maxiglide, LOL :look:

zzirvingj

Thanx Honeydew!

Anyone bought the FHI with this code??

scarcity21

Thank you so much thickness:)

devin

woohoo! i just purchashed the flat iron and used the winter code and got it for 55.25! Thanks!:yep:

Leslie_C

ladies who purchased this iron, please post reviews! :)

I had the one without the temp control and was worried about it being too hot...I am thinking about getting this one since I can control the temp but I want to know about the results u are getting with it. I still have my chi turbo...and it doesnt seem to get hot ENOUGH...its a no win situation for me....too hot...not hot enough...I cant win! :lachen:

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
ladies who purchased this iron, please post reviews! :)

I had the one without the temp control and was worried about it being too hot...I am thinking about getting this one since I can control the temp but I want to know about the results u are getting with it. I still have my chi turbo...and it doesnt seem to get hot ENOUGH...its a no win situation for me....too hot...not hot enough...I cant win! :lachen:

I just received mine. I'll be posting a review as soon as I use it.

TinyT

I should receive mine on Thursday, but I dont think i will straighten for 3 weeks. I just put two strand twists in my hair that I want to keep for 3 weeks. I will post a review once I use mine.

Ms Lala

This was my last experience at the salon, too-with an FHI. I just posted a thread inquiring about this iron because I was so intrigued by how well it worked on my hair at the salon--it's got me considering selling my Maxiglide, LOL :look:

I must be doing something wrong. I Just used the FHI and my hair is a puffy mess. Do you know what products the stylist used? I'm also thinking about upgrading to the 405. The plates are small and it took me SOOOOOOO long to finish my hair.

Ambitious1013

I purchased the $58 FHI for Christmas. I used it for the first time 8 weeks post. I love this iron!!! My hair looks great! I am more impressed with my FHI flat iron than my Sedu flat iron. I'll be updating my album in February with FHI pics. :)

HoneyDew

This iron is a bit different then my older FHI 207RVI. It works just as well, but there are some minor physical differences. Oh well, not a biggie, but I did notice.

Ms Lala

I sent mine back it was just too small for all this hair I have. It took way too long. I need a bigger one. Other than that it was fine.