FHI RUNWAY

nikki2229

Hello Ladies,

I have been in contact with two vendors from ebay in regards to purchasing a Runway and trying to get a discount for the forum.
While I haven't been able to get a price reduction, they are priced reasonably.

Both vendors have stated that they are authorized dealers when I questioned them in regards to the warranty.

Darving123 is the 1st seller. The price currently is $237.99 plus $9.99 shipping. They offer a 30 day warranty against defects plus the 1 year from FHI.
This is the response from them regarding authenticity:
You can contact FHI and ask about us as we are an authorized distributor directly from them. That's how we are able to still offer the warranty and that is why they still honor it with us. We work with them personally.
Thank you
Darving.

Haircloset is the 2nd seller. The price is currently $249.99 with free shipping.
They stated that the warranty is covered by FHI for 1 year. When I expressed concern over being an internet reseller, they offered a coupon for direct purchase off of their website haircloset.com. I have asked for permission to share this coupon code which expires tomorrow unfortunately.
Yes, we are an authorized dealer for FHI. If are concerned
about the ebay purchase then just buy it from our site.
This way, there won't be any issues. Just use this $200 off coupon during checkout(expires this friday):

Coupon Code: RUN200
The price on the website is $450 - $200 coupon = $250 with free shipping.

I hope this helps someone.

ETA: On a review that I read, a poster mentioned that she needed her original box and receipt for a replacement iron under her warranty. So please hold on to these items or contact FHI to verify.

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you so much for doing all this! That’s so lovely of you :kiss:. I already have a Runway but wished I waited for this fantastic deal.

Wow! Thank you so much for doing all this! That’s so lovely of you :kiss:. I already have a Runway but wished I waited for this fantastic deal.
That was sweet of you.
How long have you owned your Runway? I have been reading reviews online tonight and some people have said that theirs stopped working before the year was over.

I purchased mine from haircloset. They shipped the same day.
I also paid more than that too, 275 with free shipping.

That was sweet of you.
How long have you owned your Runway? I have been reading reviews online tonight and some people have said that theirs stopped working before the year was over.

Not at all, it’s great of you doing all that work for members to get a discount. I’ve had mine for a couple of months but yet to use it as I’m currently in braids.

I hate seeing a good deal after I have already bought the item. I got mine with the Pink Corset deal for $290 w/ free shipping(which I have just received), now I feel extra salty.

I took the plunge ladies. $250 shipped. I guess this is as good as it gets when purchasing new without being a licensed cosmetologist or direct vendor. I'm happy to get the hair show price without having to fly to the hair show.
I'm excited.:yay:

I think it is worth the money, especially if you are a DIYer like me. Since I dont spend money in the salon I really didnt hesitate on spending money on a good tool.

Sucks for me. :nono: I liked the first deal better and didn't order from the second vendor. I live in Cali so I'd have to pay that 9.25% sales tax for the first one. That's almost $30 more.

Last edited:
A gentleman from HairCloset.com called me a few minutes ago. My flat iron will be shipped out today. He was telling me I got a very good deal. I told him I was happy about it. He said after today, the price would be $379. So ladies, if you can get it today, it'll be a great deal.

I took the plunge ladies. $250 shipped. I guess this is as good as it gets when purchasing new without being a licensed cosmetologist or direct vendor. I'm happy to get the hair show price without having to fly to the hair show.
I'm excited.:yay:

:yay: that’s soo exciting :dance7:

its 255 with free shipping at folica.com with the get 15 promotion code. also this deal is good until monday.....LOL now i have more time to talk this over w/myself!!!

its 255 with free shipping at folica.com with the get 15 promotion code. also this deal is good until monday.....LOL now i have more time to talk this over w/myself!!!
More time to talk it over with yourself? Girl please. :poke: Gone and get it. You know you want it. :yep:

This sounds like a great flat iron, and if I had money to burn I'd get it. But I'm barely using my CHI Turbo a few times a year, so it wouldn't be worth it for me to buy another flat iron.

But I can't wait for you guys to start reviewing this one. I want to see if it lives up to its publicity.

Back