FHI 207RVI Flatiron for $58 + free shipping - Frizzy2silky.com!!!!

HoneyDew

http://www.frizzy2silky.com/shop/fhi-holiday-special-i-123.html

Okay ladies that did not get the $74 irons from Folica, this is a GREAT DEAL! Good for holiday gifts, too. This is cheaper than EBAY!

The iron is on sale for $65 which is already great, but use the code fhi7holiday and they will take $7 off. Shipping is free also!!

So if you take advantage of the deal, put in your credit card informations on the appropriate page at the same time that you put in the discount code.

I have ordered from Frizzy2Silky before and you always have to put in any discounts code AND your payment information.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know about this. I love my FHI 207RVI WAY better than the $74 Sedu that I got from Folica.

HoneyDew

That's a great deal!:yep:

I KNOW! I wish that I needed one! :drunk:

I already have a pink Solia, two (yes two!) FHI irons (one old/one new), one H2PRO iron, and one Sedu.

I DO NOT need anymore irons.

But, this deal makes me want to get it as a holiday gift.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I got my FHI from F2S a long time ago for 65 bucks. The shipping was free and fast, and they sent free samples :up:

IntoMyhair

Trying so hard not to pick up the credit card!

How good is this FHI? I always heard about maxi glide.

Will it work on my 4a/b hair that's texlaxed?

Pretvl323

YAY!! Thanks HoneyDew! I just bought mine. I feel a little guilty though, seeing as how Christmas is right around the corner.:ohwell:

Jetblackhair

Thanks for looking out Honeydew. I missed out on the Sedu but I wasn't going to let this one get away. My fingers couldn't type fast enough to place my order.:grin:

HoneyDew

Trying so hard not to pick up the credit card!

How good is this FHI? I always heard about maxi glide.

Will it work on my 4a/b hair that's texlaxed?

I am a 4a/b texlaxed girl and it works great for me.

I had a maxiglide but I did not like it. The size of it was too much for me, but I know many people like that one. My hair also could not take the little teeth on the Maxiglide.

Nella

The FHI207RVI is a life saver. It will get to your roots and have you coming out with salon quality hair. I had even got my hair bone straight at 18-20 weeks so trust me when I say you won't be disappointed. I love my iron and I paid $80.00 for it on Ebay last year when I first joined the boards.

I'm certain you won't be disappointed so get them at this awesome price. Heck, I may buy another iron as well because, they would make a great gift for someone else.

IntoMyhair

Thank you Honeydew. My first Real flat iron and for 58 dollars.

And your right about those teeth on the maxi. That was the 1 thing I remembered from stalking different folks fotki's.​

seraphim712

Rats, now I have to decide between this and the Solia. I'm natural and would like to straighten out my own hair every now and then. The CHI I purchased a while back wasn't doing it for me. Plus I think it was a defect by how it was smoking after the first year.

The FHI is cheaper though, so I could save $30 instead of paying $88 for the Solia. *sigh*

What to do...

ETA: Okay, I just compared the ratings/reviews between the FHI and the Solia on Folica.com. It appears that they're both well received, so I will go with my common sense and purchase the FHI since it is cheaper than the Solia. Thanks for the heads up Honey Dew. :grin:

Last edited:

HoneyDew

Rats, now I have to decide between this and the Solia. I'm natural and would like to straighten out my own hair every now and then. The CHI I purchased a while back wasn't doing it for me. Plus I think it was a defect by how it was smoking after the first year.

The FHI is cheaper though, so I could save $30 instead of paying $88 for the Solia. *sigh*

What to do...

ETA: Okay, I just compared the ratings/reviews between the FHI and the Solia on Folica.com. It appears that they're both well received, so I will go with my common sense and purchase the FHI since it is cheaper than the Solia. Thanks for the heads up Honey Dew. :grin:

I have a FHI and a Solia. I think they are both great. My pink Solia has the plates that kinda squeeze in as you compress the plates. My FHI does not really have that. They kinda squeeze in, but not as much. Out of the two they are very similar, though. I would use either of them because I don't think one is better than the other.

Ms Lala

Thank so much!!! I honestly was getting ready to order this from folica for like $100. I am running to get my credit card.:drunk:.........................................................................................

I just finished ordering, $58 I'm too excited!

Last edited:

seraphim712

I have a FHI and a Solia. I think they are both great. My pink Solia has the plates that kinda squeeze in as you compress the plates. My FHI does not really have that. They kinda squeeze in, but not as much. Out of the two they are very similar, though. I would use either of them because I don't think one is better than the other.

Thanks so much for your input. I will purchase the FHI then since it is cheaper.:grin::yep:

SplashAtl

Thank you. I just bought the generic flatiron from Sally's that is suppose to be comparable to the CHI since it was on sale for $49.99. I'm taking that back and getting this one.

Nefertiti0906

Great another deal! I was disappointed when I received my Chi from Folica because there was no temperature control. I'm going to return that one and re-order this one!

LovelyLionessa

Thanks Honeydew for posting this. I've been eyeing this iron today and read a bunch of threads on it. This was a steal too good to pass up. I just ordered one. Merry Christmas to me. :santa:

tiger4513

Thank you. I just bought the generic flatiron from Sally's that is suppose to be comparable to the CHI since it was on sale for $49.99. I'm taking that back and getting this one.

I just bought the generic CHI at sally's this weekend too and will be taking back ASAP. This is a better deal b/c it's the real thing:grin: