www.AyurNaturalBeauty.com Discount Code & free Shipping

Aggie

To all the ladies that love ayurveda haircare:

Here's the official LHCF discount code sent in an email by Ekua, the owner of www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com:

"Oh, and since the new site is up. I figured I will go ahead and give you the discount code for the LHCF forum. Here's my official statement for posting --

AyurNatural Beauty (www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com)
Ayurvedic Hair Products and Supplies

Discount code: LHCF10
Good everyday for 10% off on all items in the store, excluding items that are already on sale.
This coupon code can be used as a part of our ongoing FREE SHIPPING to US Addresses that purchase $60 or more on our site. There is no coupon code needed to receive free shipping.

NOTE: Remember, the coupon code and automatic free shipping are only good on our new site, www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com - The eCrater store will continue to remain the same.

I am thankful for the support and trust I have received from wonderful members on this site. It has been humbling and amazing.
~ Ekua

Ok, that's all.... thank you Aggie!"

fattyfatfat

Lita...back away fron online shopping! Im going to tell etsy sellers that you are cheating on them! :drunk:

has anyone tried the Dabur Vatika Hair Oil? is it worth purchasing?

Thanks,I order my henna from her.FAST SHIPPING!

Happy Hair Growing!

Aggie

Lita...back away fron online shopping! Im going to tell etsy sellers that you are cheating on them! :drunk:

has anyone tried the Dabur Vatika Hair Oil? is it worth purchasing?

I love the vatika hair oil. It smells absolutely yummy and feels really smooth on my hair. You will love it.

By the way, you're welcomed ladies.

morehairplease

thanks Aggie for sharing! I am trying to wait patiently for her to begin offering the methi & jaswand so that I can plan an order.