February 15,16,17..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

heirloom

Tomorrow all I plan on doing is applying castor oil to my roots. Then on sunday I am going to be doing a pre poo with Philip Kingsley elastisizor under the hood dryer for 30mins, Shampoo, a quick 5 min condish in the shower and then LOC and airdry

heirloom

Tomorrow all I plan on doing is applying castor oil to my roots. Then on sunday I am going to be doing a pre poo with Philip Kingsley elastisizor under the hood dryer for 30mins, Shampoo, a quick 5 min condish in the shower and then LOC and airdry

Forgot, I need to find a good DC also

southerncitygirl

i haven't washed my hair in over a week. i just applied hydroquench systems go deep to my hair and have a 2 plastic caps on. i will shampoo with giovanni, apply komaza protein strengthner,& condition with either aubreys gbp or hsr. i will twist and will also likely leave them in and do the lco method throughout the week.

moniq

Yesterday - Loreal EverStrong Overnight Repair Treatment
Today - Prepoo - Vatika Oil , Shampoo - CON Professional Conditioning and Detangling Shampoo, Coffee Rinse ( First time trying this. I though my hair was going to get rough and hard but it didn't. I ran out of my Alter Ego Garlic Treatment a few months ago so I tried this instead.), DC - Bioinfusion Hydrating Conditioning Balm, Rollerset - Water, Silicon Mix Leave-In, PM Super Skinny Serum (under dryer right now)

JBunnie

Friday - Bunned

Saturday - Bun for the school tour I'm giving in the morning then do a light detangle with coconut oil and bun for work

Sunday - FInish detangling with more coconut oil
Massage my scalp with some jojoba oil
Cowash with Aussie Moist
Steam DC with MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating mask
Cool and seal with MoroccanOil Moisture Repair condish
AVJ rinse
Add leave in
Seal
T&C since I know I won't have the time for Bantu Knots to dry

empressri

typing with one hand so pardon but i was finally able to wash my own hair! and twist it.

omg the tangles :perplexed

but i had new ouidad stuff to use, so i used this oil shampoo, steamed with batia & aleeza protein condish with curl junkie curl rehab and homemade ceramide oil mix on top. then used ouidad conditioner primer thingy which i loooove, hydroquenc greaseless moisture to twist and then spritzed with homemade mixture of glycerin and rosewater.

hand aches but my hair is clean lol

Bajanmum

typing with one hand so pardon but i was finally able to wash my own hair! and twist it.

omg the tangles :perplexed

but i had new ouidad stuff to use, so i used this oil shampoo, steamed with batia & aleeza protein condish with curl junkie curl rehab and homemade ceramide oil mix on top. then used ouidad conditioner primer thingy which i loooove, hydroquenc greaseless moisture to twist and then spritzed with homemade mixture of glycerin and rosewater.

hand aches but my hair is clean lol

Glad your hand is back in action, Ri.

Bajanmum

My wash weekend started early.

Thurs: Henna'd with Nupur 9 herb, weak green tea, Dubur Amla oil and cheapy conditioner. Left in for 5 or so hours...My hair was dirty so I left it in a wee bit longer to allow to penetrate through the previous oils. I liked this mix and after rinsing with water, my hair was not hard and crunchy.

Co washed out with some generic conditioner from the local supermarket, but it was good and left my hair soft.

DC'd with Komaza Olive Moisture Mask.

Fri: Fell asleep and left it in overnight, but my hair was softer than butter.
LOCO'd with my freshly wet hair, JBCO and Hairveda green tea and more JBCO.

Sat (today): Twist for a twist out til wednesday's wash.

Avidprayer

Friday- Slap on Prepoo (honey, castor oil, grape-seed oil and coconut oil) and sleep with it in

Saturday- Wash with black soap, light protein treatment, dc and braid for Sunday Braid-out

I think's that about it... my hair is dry as a chip. I just took out braids that I've had in for 2 months and a few days.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Did an overnight pre poo treatment with the Brazil Nut hair mask from the Body Shop, washed it with CON red label and now I'm dcing with Herbal Essences conditioner. I'm gonna straighten it (I did so the last time and had little to no tangles whatsoever yay!) and attempt to do that Teyonah Parris updo, I saw a tutorial on YT, wish me luck!

discodumpling

Washed and braided for a braidout today for roller skating. Co wash blow dry and back in a bun or one braid for the rest of the week.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Dc'ing now as I'm going to flat iron later to go out. ..dh informed me (after I asked) that he doesn't like buns and they look like a lazy style:slap: how dare he:spinning:

sillygirl82

I'm not feeling well and I cannot go anywhere because my eye allergies are so bad, so I'm doing a henna treatment right now. I use Lush Caca Noir henna block.

danigurl18

I washed with Elasta QP Creme conditioning poo and DC with Bee Mine Beeutiful DC. Trying to decide how to style...

KinkyGenius

• Dry protein DC for about 30 minutes with Spiral Solutions Repairing Protein Treatment
  • Cleansed with Ouidad Curl Co-Wash
  • DC'd for about 3-5 hours with DB Pumpkin Seed Condish
  • Detangle, rinse with cool water, spritz hair with Aloe Vera Juice to help close cuticles
  • Apply leave-ins KBB Sweet Ambrosia, seal with grapeseed oil (heat protectant), t-shirt dry for 20 mins
  • Dry 80-90%, then blowdry using tension method
  • Apply moisturizer/sealant - Shea Radiance Hair Repair Cream/Whipped Shea Butter (homemade)

Style

• Gel used for style - EcoStyler (Olive Oil)

coyacoy

Henna for me this weekend using red raj then dc'ing w/SD vanilla silk ....LOC method using CR kahve leave in....JBCO and QB aethiopika hydrate & twist.....bun from there or chunky twists....staying in 2nite w/the hubb watching movies and getting tipsy :)

MrsTimberlake

Yesterday I DC'd with Sitrinillah

Today I used Clairol Natural Instincts in Black to color my hair; I then blow dried using Organix Moroccan Blow out Cream

Tonight or tomorrow morning I will flat iron my hair for my bday.

Saga

The Generous Queen
Right now my hair is all bundled up in twists under this lace front I got on. When I get home from work ima wash, aphogee 2 minute, spray w infusium 23 and blow it out. Not sure what I'll do after that, hopefully I'll find someone willing to braid it up for me in the afternoon.

leiah

Cowashed with loreal total repair ceramides condish
Air drying in braids with hemp seed oil, protective mist bodifier and dominican keratinex leave in

Hair will be in braids all day tomorrow. Cowas and wash and go on monday

shortt29

Clarified, DC, and blow out at the salon for a trim...my trim was so minimal and I kind of wanted more of my permed ends off but the stylist said my ends were fine...let's see how long this hair lasts before it reverts

BeautifulRoots

I unraveled my mini twists
Detangled with my detangling mix
Trimmed
Washed and conditioned in braids
Wrapped braids to stretch for a braidout
Sitting under the dryer now...