February 15,16,17..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tis the Season of Love!

So what are All You Lovely Ladies doing to Love Your Hair this Weekend???:love4:

Here's what I'm doing.....Tomorrow

Cowash with Claudie Tropical Rinse
Affirm Sustenance under dryer
Steam with Enso Naturals Cacao Deep Recovery Rx w/Columbian Coffee underneath
ACV RInse
Tea Rinse w/Leave-in & Oil
Dry under Dryer

And You???????:heart:

Rozlewis

Base entire scalp with Mizani scalp oil. Massage into scalp. Shampoo with Mizani Puriphying shampoo, and DC with 1 cup Mizani kerafuse and 1 cup Mizani
hydrafuse. Apply to hair like a relaxer and steam for 30 minutes. Rinse with cool water apply Luv Naturals Leave-in and PM Super Skinny Serum. Air dry and bun.

Flawlis1

I relaxed my hair today with PCJ children's relaxer (with lye), did a protein treatment with CHI deep brilliance silkeratin 17, black rinse by Via, and conditioned with Neutrogena triple moisture. After all that was rinsed out I sprayed on Nexxus leave in and added a small amount of Chi silk infusion and wrapped my hair wet. Once it air dries, which will be tomorrow I then flat iron with my Sedu revolution, add some Fekkai glossing cream then wrap again with Saran wrap and sit under the dryer for 15 minutes. After I remove the plastic wrap I put on my regular satin doo rag and let my hair rest for a few hours before I take it all down.

EnExitStageLeft

Clarify and Chelate using Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo and then follow with Soft Sheen Carson Breathru Fortifying Moisturizing Shampoo

Do a protein treatment (Mizani Kerafuse mixed w/ a small amount of moisturizing condish)

Steam with a Moisturizing DC m/ with Marshmallow root :) (Can't wait to try this!)

Rinse, Apply Leave Ins, Air Dry, BUN!

All this will be done Sunday because I have a full load ahead this weekend!

lamaria211

On Sunday im going to do a HOT for about 30mins using heat, rinse, DC with Silk Elements cholesterol + EVOCO and Hemp seed oil over green tea . After a few hours of DCing I'm going to rinse then CW using Ology moisturizing condish. Rinse, add my leave in (Giovanni direct) seal and air dry!

Jewell

Diluted shampoo with It's a 10 Volumizing Shampoo or Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo. Apply a jet black rinse by Bigen, protein conditioner (Redken Extreme or Aphogee 2-Min), DC with Redken All Soft, Joico Moisture Recovery, or Mizani Moisturefuse, apply leave-in (Redken Anti-Snap and It's a 10 Miracle leave-in), seal with Fantasia IC serum and air dry loose.

Bunning for the week once dry. Im traveling bck hme frm Cleveland, OH (brrr) this wknd so if I dont get to it, I'll do this delayed wash day on late Tues or Wednesday nxt week. I use the LCO/S method for leave-ins (s=serum).

Last edited:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I'm going to look in the DC thread and see the DC I did last weekend...that was some good stuff:yep:

Lovingmywaves12

Im going back to conrows on Saturday. My hair grows like weeds in them (bc I can't play in it, lol). So I am washing and dc'ing tonight.

ronie

Rocking my braid/twist out from yesterday. Will be refreshing it until sunday. Hope it lasts cause i am away, and only brought minimal products with me. Enjoying my weekend away but can't wait to treat my hair and put it away next week.

kimpaur

Trying my first rollerset with mesh/wire rollers(it'll probably be a pony cheat set lol) today for my college's Winter Formal tomorrow night.*crossing fingers that it will turn out successful

Kindheart

I washed and conditioned yesterday with Jane Carter Shampoo and Samy Deep Conditioning treatment ,put a glob of KBB cremiliscious and distributed evenly all around , and that's it I ll be good for atleast 3 days.
I ll just keep my hair in a bun the whole Weekend.

Angelinhell

I washed with joico k pak shampoo, and now I'm dc'ing with nairobi protasil, I will leave this in until I decide on how I want to style.

CurliDiva

Overnight conditioned with oil blend and Nexxus/Chi DC duo...con wash tonight.....and just two french braids under wig for weekend. Plan to cornrow in small, flat base to sew down my new lace front after thinning it out and styling.

PureSilver

Will be searching for a really really good "lightweight daily moisturizer and hopefully i can include that in my regimen and seal with WGHO.

Anyone with suggestions on great daily moisturizers?

bronzebomb

do-it-yourself natural hair style. I'm sick of wigs and weaves, so I'm going to try some homemade hair styles. Wish me luck

yuhlovevybz

Sleeeeeeeeeep. My hurr will not be did. :lol:

Or I can be productive, slap in some dc before I do my two day slumber. Work smarter not harder! So glad my twelve day work week is over. Never again!!

jprayze

[USER=337307]yuhlovevybz[/USER];17909709 said:
Sleeeeeeeeeep. My hurr will not be did. :lol:

Or I can be productive, slap in some dc before I do my two day slumber. Work smarter not harder! So glad my twelve day work week is over. Never again!!

Good idea. Put the DC on and get some rest!

Lissa0821

wash with ORS Creamy Aloe, shampoo followed by Organizx Awaphui shampoo and conditioner. Blow dry, dust my ends and roller set with purple flexirods. Flat irons roots in the morning.

lettieg27

Just finished braiding my hair down using the DDM, will be wigging it for the next few months. Right now I'm sitting in the house with a conditioning cap on and my growth oil mixture.

kupenda

Today:
DC overnight with NaturelleGrow Slippery Elm or Intense over a tea rinse, finger detangle, scalp massage with Bee Mine sulfur serum

Sunday:
Prepoo with Nourish oil
Shampoo with Goats Milk and Honey poo bar
Tea rinse and massage
DC
Detangle and twist with HH Soft Marshmallows
Cold wave rods
Baggy and scalp massage with Wild Growth or jojoba oil