December 14,15,16...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Come On Lovely Ladies...Let's knock the Rest of 2012 out of here with a Hair Bang!:grin:

So what are YOU Doing This Weekend to Nuture & Nourish Your Hair?????

As we Count Down to 2013!

Tomorrrow I think I will:

Cowash with Hairveda's Red Tea Conditioner
Use Lamaur Bone Marrow about 10-15 minutes
Do a Claudie Reconstructor under Dryer until Hard
Steam with Enso Naturals Cacao Deep Recovery Treatment Mask
Hairveda's ACV Phinising Rinse
Tea Rinse/Leave-In/Oil & Dry under dryer

And YOU???????????

cutenss

Well...Imma spend the rest of this year to use up some stuff under my sink. So I will probably pre-poo with Coconut Lime Oil, use some WEN, oil rinse, use a packet of Graham Webb Silk Repair, steam in some something, and band my hair. I may use some of my Porosity Control Shampoo and Conditioner, then DC.

I know I am going to cleanse, oil rinse, DC with steam and band my pony. But with what products IDK.

I think I just rambled :look:

youwillrise

still in mini twists (today is day 18)

dc on protein sprayed hair overnight fri-sat w/ silk dreams vanilla silk
rinse, moisturize/seal/baggy for a few hours, hooded dryer to dry about 80%, wrap to stretch

and there you have it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
cutenss I'm also trying to use up a few things.

I finished up a bottle of Wheat Germ Oil and have a couple things I'd like to finish out before 2013 rings in!

Okay Ms. Cutie! Let's get it Done.:grin:

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
image-327149275.jpg

I'll be rocking my flat twist-out. Tomorrow I will be pre-pooing, wash, and deep condition. Then I'll be re-flat twisting my hair.

lamaria211

Saturday: DC on dry hair with Silicon Mix bamboo for about an hour 30mins using heat. Rinse and apply Queen Helene garlic poo to my scalp only (I have it in an applicator bottle) leave it on for 5-10 minutes, rinse then rewash my hair using CON Argan oil poo. CW using V05 raspberry condish. Leave ins (Aveeno nourish + Silk Elements) and air dry

crlsweetie912

I actually did my hair last night.....dc'd with ORS Hair repair nourishing conditioner....I LOVE THIS STUFF! :love:
airdried with Lacio Lacio and sealed with CHI silk infusion and flat ironed and wrapped.....my hair is super happy right now!

hairqueen7

Saturday - will take out my mini twist
Sunday my wash routine
I so miss my hair after 4 weeks with these twist in

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Wash and DC Sunday with the usual CON ultra moisturising poo and conditioner :) Will pre poo with sunflower oil. Just have to check if I have to buy more.

I'll save my protein treatment until month end.

SimJam

wash: diluted dr bronners, then spritz with aloe vera juice
quick cowash: SD destination hydration
DC: lamaur bone marrow
DC: SD vanilla silk
LI: HV moist 24
Styler: SM curl enhancing smoothie

SherylsTresses

DC with Giovanni 50:50 / EVOO / garlic powder / egg yolk for one hour
Rinse with Tresemme Naturals
Apply Giovanni Direct leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a baggy bun
Repeat midweek and rebun

Ogoma

- Ayurvedic treatment with Amla, Brahmi, Bhringraj, and Hibiscus mixed with Aloe Juice and JBCO
- Detangle with Tresemme Naturals
- Co-wash with TJ TTT
- DC with Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
- Medium-sized twists I hope last until Tuesday.

Last edited:

alove15

-Pre finger detangle with water/Giovanni Tea Tree Con mix
-Cleanse w/ diluted KinkyCurly Come Clean
-DC and comb detangle w/ Tresemme Naturals Con(super slip) and AO HSR(on top for super moisture)
-Apply Oyin Hair Dew and Burnt Sugar Pomade
-Style for a twist out

Toy

Saturday,I will be doing a Reconstructor (Joico) love this product.

Then a deep conditioner with Dove Intense Moisture & Aussie 3 min Deep conditioner.

itismehmmkay

May or may not go back to daily washing actually. Or at least couple/few times a week. Thinking about it. Just did a lil rollerset last night and didn't put any heat in it (usually for my hair to last weekly or biweely washings, I need a lil heat). So tonight I plan to wash it again. But think I'll do a retouch then wash. Sunday I'll try and see if 2nd day hair works for me. But kinda don't wanna play w/ that b/c of church. So may wash again on Saturday night actually, then for Sunday just dry rollerset my hair at night to wear on Monday.

Sholapie

DC on damp hair with Elasta QP intense fortifying conditioner under bonnet for 10 mins (30 mins total)
shampo/clarify with ors aloe rid
detangle in shower with hello hydration
I'm going to try and set my hair with pincurls, it's going to take forever to dry like that..

janeemat

I may rollerset tonight/tomorrow. Depends on the social forecast, LOL!

Hi Lucie, did you say that you rollerset twice a week. How often are you relaxing since you began relaxing again? Inquiring minds want to know...lol

firecracker

I finally bought some Knot Tonight but I'll try that out later.

I plan on washing, deep conditioning and apply a cellophane w/Sebastian products.
That is all I got.