Fantasia IC W/Sparklelites "Blue" is my new best friend!

so1913

Ok, so tonight I decided to treat my hair, deep treatment with BBD Stretch, rinsed leaving some in,, applied some Jamaican Mango Lime Cactus leave in and Fantasia IC Sparklites Gel for color treated hair (the blue one - the leave in/gel combo a recommendation from another board) and I LOVE the results! I like this stuff BETTER than CP. It's not as heavy and dries with a more natural look. I started updating my March album with results. Hmmmm....I wonder how it will look in the morning??

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Using the gel alone, u get results like CP with a lesser hit on your pocket. I love the stuff, despite my inner PJ begging me to try the CP!:lol:

LaNecia

Really? The Blue one? Hmmmm, never tried that one. I have two jars of the Clear one, when I'm due to buy some more THEN AND ONLY then will I give the Blue one a try but thanks for the Review...taking out Hair Supply Wish List and updating....:lol:

so1913

VWVixxen said:
Really? The Blue one? Hmmmm, never tried that one. I have two jars of the Clear one, when I'm due to buy some more THEN AND ONLY then will I give the Blue one a try but thanks for the Review...taking out Hair Supply Wish List and updating....:lol:

Hahaha, yeah girl...no rush, lol. So how long is that wish list to date?

LaNecia

so1913 said:
Hahaha, yeah girl...no rush, lol. So how long is that wish list to date?

Hardy Har Har! Well, I was doing really good until I saw the Indian Oils thread the other day, that bumped me up 4 more items, I think I'm at 8 now!! Usually I do that in almost a week, you know, there's 3 major BSS right by my house....I need to move out to the boondocks so I can't shop as often!

so1913

VWVixxen said:
Hardy Har Har! Well, I was doing really good until I saw the Indian Oils thread the other day, that bumped me up 4 more items, I think I'm at 8 now!! Usually I do that in almost a week, you know, there's 3 major BSS right by my house....I need to move out to the boondocks so I can't shop as often!

Well, I'm in the boondocks these days...but that doesn't stop me! I LOVE the internet!!! Hahaha...but when I was 10 mins from the bss capital of NJ, giiiiirl...it was trouble, TROUBLE!

side bar: You are like one of my favorite people on this board! Your spirit is awesome and you are so positive, I'm sure you are a great person to know IRL :-D

LaNecia

so1913 said:
Well, I'm in the boondocks these days...but that doesn't stop me! I LOVE the internet!!! Hahaha...but when I was 10 mins from the bss capital of NJ, giiiiirl...it was trouble, TROUBLE!

side bar: You are like one of my favorite people on this board! Your spirit is awesome and you are so positive, I'm sure you are a great person to know IRL :-D

Ahhhh Yes, the good ole 'blessed' internet...:cool: Ne'er mind theyen, I'll stay right hurr in the 'hood'!:lol:

Aren't you just the sweetest thing this side of lemon meringue pie?! :kiss: Thank you! Now, I'm s'posed to be dieting, why am I thinking about pie? :look:

PaperClip

How are you all using this product? Suggestions for application techniques.... And is this product used alone or mixed with another product for whatever reason?

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I only apply gel to damp hair (usually after it's been freshly washed). My two staple products that go on before applying gel are Aveda Be Curly and WGO.

FYI - Aveda Be Curly doesn't provide curl definition for me, I use it more as a creamy leave in.

Dymondz7

Humm, you shouldn't have a problem in NY finding it. I've noticed it at most local BSS and I also believe Walgreens carries it. You can also get it onling at www.walgreens.com or www.drugstore.com. I've only used the clear one and it's great. So I imagine the blue must work well also. I can't buy any new products (on a personal hiatus) but I'll try the blue one once all my gels are used up....and of course there'll be something new for me to try by then....