Fantasia IC Deep Penetrating Cream Moisturizer

northernbelle

Does anyone have feedback re: Fantasia IC Deep Penetrating Cream Moisturizer? I purchased a jar at Sally Beauty Supply about three weeks ago. I have used it and it reaped good results for my hair.

I would appreciate feedback from Forum members who have used this product.

Thanks!

northernbelle

carrie

I used awhile back. Sweetcocoa recommended it when I was having serious breakage issuse. It really helped.

KinksnCurlz

Does it come in the white and jellow jar? If so, I didn't like it, it left my hair feeling hard and unmanageable.

kasey

I used this yesterday. I am not having a problem with breakage, but thought it would be good for maintenance. It left my hair feeling strong, but a bit dry. I probably should have used another conditioner w/o protein after. It says that it is a moisturizer, but I think it is more of a reconstructor. I think Sweetcocoa said that adding olive oil boosts the moisturizing effect.

sweetcocoa

That was one of my faves when I first started out trying to get my hair healthy. I mixed it with a little olive oil and did a deep condition. I also left some in when I rollerset. I stopped using it when I was natural(didn't seem to work as well) and now that I'm relaxed again I haven't thought about it. (Loving LUST at the moment). I also used to mix it with CPR.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I did not know that they had a Cream Moisturizer. They have so many products, it's hard to keep up.