Update!

NYCITY

Hi ladies.

I am 4 weeks into my perm and I washed my hair last night. I always used Fantasie IC leave in before I was introduced to Motions Nourish. I decided to go back to it and maybe alternate the products.

So last night I washed with Creme of Nature (green and yellow cap bottle), then I deep conditioned with Fantasia IC cream penetrating conditioner for 45 minutes without heat and then used Pantene Smooth and Sleek for 5 minutes. I rollerset with Fantasia IC leave-in and a dime size of Potion 9.

My hair came out excellent. I did notice that my roots are pretty thick, maybe I need to go pick up some castor oil. But u ladies have to give fantasia a try.

Lindy

I used to use Fantasia IC faithfully. I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but my hair seemed to become ADDICTED to this stuff! It was the only thing that would detangle my hair. If I didn't use it, my hair was SO tangly. I used it probably for a whole year, then I gradually weaned myself off it.

Strange, but true...

Tracy

NYC - sounds like a WINNING combination!

Glad it went well.

I love the shine that Fantasia gives and the detanlging is wonderful too. I too went back to Fantasia after coloring my hair and after having been addicted to Motions Nourish for quite a while now.

Good for you twin!