Terax hair products - any users out there???

northernbelle

I receive regular email offers from www.beautysak.com. Anyway, a product called Terax Creme Conditioner really caught my attention.

It's supposed to be a deep penetrating conditioner.

It's expensive ($18.00-25.00)? But, hmmm...

I would like to hear from Forum members who have used this product.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

northernbelle

I bought it a couple of years ago at Sephora due to raves in magazines. It was fine, not spectacular for the price though. After joining this board I realized that it had a harmful chemical - - SLS I think. I had planned on just using it up w/ condit. washes...

I bought it a couple of years ago at Sephora due to raves in magazines. It was fine, not spectacular for the price though. After joining this board I realized that it had a harmful chemical - - SLS I think. I had planned on just using it up w/ condit. washes...

Back in the day (when I joined my first hair club)
laugh.gif
, I wanted to try Terax conditioner. After reading several reviews, I changed my mind.

I use Terax Crema as a leave-in conditioner along with Aveda Elixir. It's alright.... I bought it again because the combination of products I was using was actually working
smile.gif
and I didn't want to disturb the balance. On its own its an okay headdressing for smoothing back hair. As for moisture-adding properties, I doubt it has great value. It's on the expensive side but since I use a little bit, it lasts months for me.

Back