Elucence MB Great as a leave in

DigitalRain

I've been using Elucence for over a year now and just decided to use the Moisture Balance conditioner as a leave in. I think its going to be my new leave in that will rival my Salerm 21. My hair dried super soft, shiny and bouncy and it smells good. I wish I'd tried this earlier!

I discovered this last year. I had never tried the MB as a leave-in before, you are right it leaves your hair really soft.

My texturized 4b/a hair kind of laughed at it..lol. It's ok when hair is damp but once it dries the softness wasn't really there. It's a good conditioner though. I prefer Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat

Faith said:
My texturized 4b/a hair kind of laughed at it..lol. It's ok when hair is damp but once it dries the softness wasn't really there. It's a good conditioner though. I prefer Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat
Thanks for replying Faith, i used to like redken smooth down, but my hair coiuldn't stand all the cones.

I have been using it as a leave in since August. It is excellent as a leave in and works well no matter what it is mixed with. Currently I use it and KeraCare Foam Wrap Set on wet hair. Before I mixed it with WGHO and used it on dry hair. It's a winner as a leave in!

I agree, I've been using this stuff for several months and recently I decided to use it as a leave in for the first time. Needless to say, my new bottle of giovanni-direct hasn't been touched since. Talk about soft hair!

I'm still waiting to get mine! I ordered from Pleasant Image 2 1/2 weeks ago!:mad: I called customer service and was told that because of the hurricane they lost all electricity and were not receiving mail. I don't know when I will get my order and to top it off they can't find my order that I mailed in!:mad:

I started using it as a leave in last year and my hair loves it especially when new growth gets rough.

Back