Kenra versus Elucence

SleekandBouncy

How does the Elucence MB shampoo and conditioner compare to kendra's moisturizing shampoo and conditioner?
The elucence leaves my hair super soft, but it doesn't detangle at all, wondering how it compares to the Kendra. tia :)

shunta

SleekandBouncy said:
How does the Elucence MB shampoo and conditioner compare to kendra's moisturizing shampoo and conditioner?
The elucence leaves my hair super soft, but it doesn't detangle at all, wondering how it compares to the Kendra. tia :)
I agree about the shampoo, it doesnt detangle well at all IMO. My hair actually feels like its kinda stripped after I wash. I havent tried the Kenra shampoo, but I did try their moisturizing conditioner and did not care for it at all. So, I took it back to Trade Secret and got a refund. But, I do love me some Elucence MB conditioner. I use the conditioner as a leave in as well.:p

curlilocs

I think that Elucence is a better leave in conditioner and Kenra is a better rinse out conditioner. Elucence gives me amazing slip almost instantly, but I can actually feel the humectants working in the Kenra. I think both shampoos are comparable to one another.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I thought that kenra was owned by the same people that make elucence and elasta qp. I read this on another board.

Barbara

Princess
This is good to know just in case I decide to try these two products, since they are raved about.