Elucence MB as a Leave-In?

Nice

Hey Ladies,

I tried the Elucence Moisturizing Shampoo and MB Conditioner over the weekend. Let me tell you.....I think that I am in-love (however the true test will be when I am 7 weeks post relaxer). I am considering using the MB conditioner as a leave-in also :) . For anyone that has used it as a leave-in, what were your results and did you use it as a stand alone leave-in?

TIA

I've used it as a leave-in before and I liked it a lot, but I also LOVED it as a moisturizer on dry hair mixed w/ a little jojoba oil :up:

MsK,

It didn't leave your hair feeling heavy when used on dry hair?

BTW...thanks for responding :)

It leaves the hair very soft and shiny when you airdry! :) You can dilute it 1:3 with water and make a nice spray moisturizer or leave in as well.

Nope, but I didn't use too much, maybe about a tsp. amount w/ about three drops of jojoba. I would mix it in my hands and apply it. It worked great with doing bantus on dry hair. :)

Nice said:
MsK,

It didn't leave your hair feeling heavy when used on dry hair?

BTW...thanks for responding :)

I have used it for conditioner washes, as a leave-in and as moisturizer mixed with oils. It has never left my hair dry.

I have it and I must say that it works much better as a leave-in than as a treatment conditioner. I feel like it causes more tangles than it removes when I try to use it as a conditioner. I've tried it with heat, without heat, for 1 minute for 30 minutes, overnight, mixed with olive oil, and used alone. I think I'll be going back to my Humecto and using this as a leave-in for my ends.

I've only used it as a leave in. I love it. Even my husband loves it. He basically stoled it from me and used it all up. I'm buying more today.

Back