Elucence as a leave-in

ms_kenesha

Yesterday I ordered some products from Pleasant Image and I've been hearing a lot of people say they use the Elucence conditioner as a leave-in. Do you use it as a leave in alone or diluted with water? Or is the conditioner an actual leave in?
I purchased the Moisture Balancing Conditioner, the Moisture Benefits Shampoo, and the Extended Moisture Repair Treatment. If there is anything else you can tell me about these products I'd be very grateful! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The conditioner can be used as a leave-in (as indicated on the container). I use it as a rinse out conditioner AND as a leave-in, and I love it. The shampoo is peachy smelling, and it's very moisturizing. I purchased both products after reading raves from SweetCocoa and Jada. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I use it straight out of the bottle as a leave in. I also have some diluted with distilled water and what was left of my Back 2 Basics leave-in.

I use it straight out of the bottle after washing. I use the diluted version on dry hair.

Ms Kenesha, congrats on your purchase. It was money well spent cause this is a really great line. The extended moisture repair is a gentle protein treatment that does not dry the hair out. As I'm sure you already know, the consistency is gel like and very easy to apply. It worked wonders on my hair and my Mom's. Good luck.

I use it as a leave-in (after washing) and diluted in a spray bottle for rollersets. It also is a good daily moisturiser.

I have each of those products. I can't say enough about them. The Extended Moisture Repair is the BOMB! You can even use it mixed with the moisture balance. Whatever floats your boat. I use the moisture balance straight out of the bottle as a leave in.

Hi Daviine. No, I don't do it on dry hair. I guess you could thought. If it's a non-wash day and I want to use some, I have a little spray bottle with water in it and I use it to dampen my hair first. Have you ever used it on dry hair? If so, what did you think?

I am not really sure because I don't actually measure. I'd say about one squirt to 4 ounces of water? Maybe more. It looks like diluted milk when I do this. I think Tracy mentioned using a 6:1 ratio when she rollersets her hair with it (am I right, Tracy?).

Supergirl, I tried it on dry hair once and it didn't work. That was why I was asking you---in case I was doing soemthing wrong--- /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I use it straight out of the bottle as a leave-in. I stopped buying a seperate leave in last month and use this as both a rinse out and leave in.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sweetcocoa said:
I use it straight out of the bottle as a leave-in. I stopped buying a seperate leave in last month and use this as both a rinse out and leave in.

[/ QUOTE ]
SweetCocoa, /images/graemlins/wave.gif
I love this leave-in. As soon as I finish up my Kiehl's leave-in (have one new bottle left and a little bit in another bottle - 4 ounce size bottles), I am going to use only Elucence as my leave-in.

I use it as a leave-in always.....it is EXCELLENT I must say. A little Elucence along with a little Wildgrowth oil goes a loooong way. And helps to press that hair out too, very straight and is long lasting.

hada

Where can I get Elucence hair products? I have looked at a couple of beauty shops and they do not carry the line.

hi sbaker, i think you have to order the products either from online or you have to call their number to order them, unless you live in the Ft. Lauderdale/Tampa area. This is what I had to do because no one around here (meaning orlando) had ever heard of it before and fainted at the thought of even trying something "all natural." /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif *shrugs at them* HTH

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sbaker said:
Where can I get Elucence hair products? I have looked at a couple of beauty shops and they do not carry the line.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can purchase Elucence products at http://www.pleasantimage.com/

That's about right Gigi /images/graemlins/grin.gif - somewhere in that neighborhood. 6:1, 8:1....

But Daviine I never use it on my hair dry. Nothing wrong with doing that I'm sure - but that may be why it didn't work?? Not sure exactly...hmmm...

I am actually aiming for a very watery consistency when I dilute conditioner in water. Like a homemade spray leave in. HTH...

i use it as a leave in also. I mix mine in a bottle with some water and I add some Aphogee EFA oil to it. I'm experimenting with the parts but I just lovvveee it, lovvveee it, loveee it!

I use it straight out the bottle as both a conditioner and a leave-in. I don't dilute.

Leigh

Back