EKOMBA END OF YEAR COLONIX AND HAIR UPDATES ! happy new year to all!!!

Ekomba, before you purchase any of those expensive irons, I suggest that you go to Sally's and try their generic versions. They are really good, I got the Jilbere de Paris Tourmaline iron for $50 and it straightens my hair like no body's business plus it was bulky and heavy like the maxiglide.

You welcome CountryGal!;) Thanks Bluebearfanatic, Ladytq, Isis you an inspiration yourself :p , Lucia lol, Monarae hey to answer your question no i first lost 20 lbs on the colonix and continued with diet and exercise i took one box and half. I first did one box for one month and then 3-4months after did half a box for 2 weeks then i felt like i did not need it cause i was not bloated anymore and i got help by the MSM as was taking large doses. The msm detoxes you as well so i was able to use it to stay regular once i was kinda cleaned from the bowel movements lol:lol: on the website they advise you to only do a cleanse when its the first time for only 3 months ( its not something to buy every month and do:eek: ) they say the 3 months to clean the colon and then after that you do once a year ( 1 box=1 month) it kinda deblocks u , you will go to the bathroom be it diarrhea or whatever but after it should be normal you wont feel an urge, you will know when to go and you can still have a social life even though trust me hahah i start taking mine at 7am so i m sure i dont have to run to a bathroom:lachen:

Alli77 said:
Ekomba, before you purchase any of those expensive irons, I suggest that you go to Sally's and try their generic versions. They are really good, I got the Jilbere de Paris Tourmaline iron for $50 and it straightens my hair like no body's business plus it was bulky and heavy like the maxiglide.

awww thank you so much Alli77 i was so confused cause in april its my sister wedding in Africa and i wanted the hair straight but there s so many flat irons my head was spinning and hurting lol:lol: i kinda straightened with a cheap curling iron i find at Marshalls for 29.99 so i def want something better ! i m look into your Jilbere de Paris Tourmaline for 50doll:eek: cant beat that i m check it out ! thanks for the lookout girl!!!!!;) :D

All I can say is :eek: girl you look damn good! Congrats on losing all the weight you wanted you are definitely an inspiration. Size 4?!?!?! DAYUMMM you go girl!!!

Bravo ma soeur!!! Felicitations!! Looking awesome, love how you stuck too it, when I joined the forum, u were rockin the almost bald look, and now you'll be at BSL any sec, then the weight loss thing too, keep on girl, keep on!

Thank you Blessed1, Clevelar, Shalilac, Alexei, Zora u know u my girl lol, thanks so much ladies for the support u are my inspiration i never ever seen black people with long hair before and once my eyes saw it on this forum that we could reach great lengths with efforts and caring for the hair, i stopped thinking that it was just something u were born with in your genes, but anyone with the right care and regimen could at least dream of bra strap length or longer it s all in how u care for it and having the discipline to not give up when it seems that it s not growing cause it is and retaining what u grow the best u can.;) :D

Naijaqueen said:
Bravo ma soeur!!! Felicitations!! Looking awesome, love how you stuck too it, when I joined the forum, u were rockin the almost bald look, and now you'll be at BSL any sec, then the weight loss thing too, keep on girl, keep on!

awww thank you Naijaqueen merci beaucoup hihi:grin: girl i remember like it was yesterday that s funny how time flies i cant believe it been a year and half i big chopped and now when i see how long it has gotten, i m more motivated to grow it greater lengths. At first i thought the hair was not growing because with shrinkage your hair always seem the same length lol:( but now i know in fact that when you just focus on care and health and just mechanically do your regimen, pop your pills:lol: lol , do your protective styles, forget about it and dont do too much, you retain and you grow more as well.

This year i m really really motivated to let it grow but i reduced my vits and my regimen, the only pills i m taking and the most effective for me: viviscal, vitol hair nails and skin, Nature made super b complex and puritan pride biotin. now orally carlson msm sulfur and designer whey protein shake french vanilla and twinlab amino fuel. topically: i m finish my last bottle of mtg then thats it, wgo, grease and for wash praital silk worm rinse, hair mayo, lekair cholesterol and venture into the henna world to have my hair blue black lol. i m now half way to my hair goal which is waistlength so i know its feasible and reachable, you just have to stick to it;) For the diet same thing now that i saw results i eat very healthy just one cooked meal a day the rest is whole grain sandwishes i dont deprive myself at all, all the bad food take out things of that nature you have to eat it in the morning or before 2pm and trust me you will lose the weight and like not eat past 6-8pm or if really hungry a salad or apple so eat more before 2pm i take my big meal around 6pm or sometimes 4pm and i eat ice cream in the morning :mad: :lachen: hihihi and i walk 45mns every day. i need to join a gym though

Ekomba....how are you preparing your protien shakes? I bought the French Vanilla, but I just cannot stomach it :eek: !!!

ONAMSHN said:
Ekomba....how are you preparing your protien shakes? I bought the French Vanilla, but I just cannot stomach it :eek: !!!

ONAMSHN girl mine is reallly reallly good but be careful my recipe is fattenin so i only take one protein shake in the morning early like around 7-8am then i burn.. mine taste just like a milkshake. i have 2 recipes if you try it you gonna looooooooove it just like milkshake i promise. no powdery nothing. you can either put in your bottle shaker ( i bought that manual shaker at GNC for less than 10 dol u just put the milk, the protein powder, and 2 sweet n low and shake and u have the vanilla one and sometimes can even add some whipped cream to it:lol: but that s not my favourite i make a strawberry shake i put 2% or 1% milk with one scoop of powder and like 2 tablespoons of nesquick i think strawberry syrup and no sugar and shake it becomes the yummiest sweet strawberry milkshake u ever had. and it does not taste bad at all. Same thing with the colonix for the fiber shake (ok this one is less tasty than the designer whey and u have to drink it fast i find that it only taste good with continent soy milk vanilla flavor)

i dont know how people can use juice , fruit juice or water with the shakes :eek: thats plain nasty i try them and spit everything out thats the only ones that i can manage to drink and that i loooooooove for real;)

Gurl you are looking great! Congrats on your accomplishments. You are looking something hawt in your siggy pic! :eek: :D Your hair is soooo fierce. "Give to me!" in my best Rick James voice!:lachen:

Thanx for the recipes....I will have to try them out. I used fat free milk and after one sip....I was at the snack machine getting a Snickers bar. Ya know Snickers satisfies you :D !

Thanks Firecracker!!!:D :) :p haha lol at the rick james mention haha

ONAMSHN said:
Thanx for the recipes....I will have to try them out. I used fat free milk and after one sip....I was at the snack machine getting a Snickers bar. Ya know Snickers satisfies you :D !

lol ONAMSHN trust me u try the one i do you wont even be able to put anything else in your mouth u be so full:( :lol: i even sometimes put ice cream in it too hehe:cool: its delicioussssssssss:grin:

Thanx again for your help. I was afraid that adding all of the "goodies" would make me gain weight. I have heard that protein shakes + not working out =
feeling fluffy! So am I going to have to exercise to avoid that?

Thank you CreoleBelle and thanks Amwcah!!!:p :) :D

ONAMSHN said:
Thanx again for your help. I was afraid that adding all of the "goodies" would make me gain weight. I have heard that protein shakes + not working out =
feeling fluffy! So am I going to have to exercise to avoid that?

yessssss ONAMSHN you do!!!!! yes u def need to exercise or at least need to go walk every day. I used to put 2 scoops of Designer whey for faster results my hair did grow through the roof but girl i got fatter:( :mad: :confused: i did not exercise at all. now its cool cause i only put one scoop, add all of the goodies lol whipped cream ice cream, take it around 8am in the morn and every day i go walk for like 45mns be it window shopping, do laundry, groceries, the thing is to use your car less and for everything walk. it s the best exercise ever and you lose from everywhere and i toned from carrying bags and groceries:lachen: now i m used to power walking or just strolling around lol:grin:

Ekomba, I tried to start the program on Monday. Unfortunately I just got it with the flu big time so I have to stop. Anyways I only took the pills, shake and tea on Monday but I've been having consistent "movements" since monday! I haven't taken anymore since Mon., this stuff works and best of all it doesn't taste horrible, I'm not chained to the toilet and I haven't felt any stomach cramps/pains or nausea. I can't wait to start it again so that I will reallly be able to tell any difference, but so far so good.

Alli77 said:
Ekomba, I tried to start the program on Monday. Unfortunately I just got it with the flu big time so I have to stop. Anyways I only took the pills, shake and tea on Monday but I've been having consistent "movements" since monday! I haven't taken anymore since Mon., this stuff works and best of all it doesn't taste horrible, I'm not chained to the toilet and I haven't felt any stomach cramps/pains or nausea. I can't wait to start it again so that I will reallly be able to tell any difference, but so far so good.

Hey Alli77 great WTG!!!;) U gonna see that at the beginning the first few days weeks you will kinda feel sick like you have the flu and the nose too but its your body getting rid of toxins, almost like when u use msm at a higher dose and it detoxes you. one of my thing to accelerate the effects lol i used to put msm in my water and drink it a lot while doing the colonix as i stopped taking my vits while on it but i never fell the urge or the highest cramp like when i take "the richter" its a french or chinese tea to go to the bathroom in france that used to give u the baddest cramps ever. we had a help at home that was coming from my country and thought it was regular tea, he served it to my lil bro who was 10, hahahaha i know it s not meant to be funny:mad: :( :lol: just the picture of my bro holding his stomach and crying hhahahhaha and rushing to the bathroom hhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahh:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: til this day i remember even though my bro is now 18 but wow at least the kleri tea in colonix the longer u let it sip, the more u can get cramps but its not that painful as with the richter tea i cant believe i saw it at my supermarket here lol:grin: keep me posted how it goes girl!;)

ekomba said:
Hey Alli77 great WTG!!!;) U gonna see that at the beginning the first few days weeks you will kinda feel sick like you have the flu and the nose too but its your body getting rid of toxins, almost like when u use msm at a higher dose and it detoxes you. one of my thing to accelerate the effects lol i used to put msm in my water and drink it a lot while doing the colonix as i stopped taking my vits while on it but i never fell the urge or the highest cramp like when i take "the richter" its a french or chinese tea to go to the bathroom in france that used to give u the baddest cramps ever. we had a help at home that was coming from my country and thought it was regular tea, he served it to my lil bro who was 10, hahahaha i know it s not meant to be funny:mad: :( :lol: just the picture of my bro holding his stomach and crying hhahahhaha and rushing to the bathroom hhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahh:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: til this day i remember even though my bro is now 18 but wow at least the kleri tea in colonix the longer u let it sip, the more u can get cramps but its not that painful as with the richter tea i cant believe i saw it at my supermarket here lol:grin: keep me posted how it goes girl!;)

Thanks for the support! I actually do have the flu though, everyone in our office has it and I just got it:mad:. I will be back on the program as soon as I feel better and I will definitely keep posting my results on this.

hmm girl ur so right, i was doing that b4, eating my bigger meals in the afternoon, that was how I've maintained my weight in the last few yrs, I think I'm going to go back to that. I dont want to lose weight per say, cant afford to lose more than 5lbs and its all on my abs :lachen:

WOW! you look great!! :bouncy: you are commited and dedicated, plus you have a positive vision of what you want, so it doesn't surpise me a bit!!! great results!!! I am proud of you! :yay:

Ok, I know I am WAY late(haven't been to this section much lately), but I read about your progress in another thread and had to come see for myself.

Ekomba, girl you are the BOMB-DIGGITY!!:eek: I've been hemming and hawing for a long time about ordering from Dr. Natura. NOT ANYMORE!! I am getting it ASAP!!!

Thanks so much for sharing, you have really helped and inspired a lot of people. A lot of times women are so secretive about giving up their health and beauty tips. Thank you for helping us ALL! :up:

This is great. I took Dr. Natura last year and I got my family to take it also.

Didn't know anyone on this site was taking it too. It worked wonders for me.

Thanks for mentioning this Ekomba.

I tried another colon cleanse, but it hasn't worked nearly as well as Dr. Natura.

I ordered Friday, will start it as soon as it arrives. I will also do progress pics. I need to get rid of my love handles and stomach ASAP:)

Back