EKOMBA was not kidding! Silk Worm Conditioner is Great!

I now use mine daily. I only use the silk worm rinse though.

My routine before work in the morning:
1)i rinse my hair, pour some Praital then proceed to wash my entire body.

2)and when i'm finished i detangle with a big comb my hair by that time the comb just slide in but i make sure as i have a lot of new growth to detangle the ends first.

3)Then afterwards i rinse my hair out, squeeze the water out of my hair and on damp hair i applied a nutshell of a miraculous serum i purchased at my domenican salon ( i dont use grease just a lil bit of that serum daily after cowashing) it's called SILKER BY UNA PHYTOLOGY RANGE. ROLLAND. it s soooooooooooooo God sent

after putting the serum i comb the wet hair and do a single braid and bun it and go to work that way. it looks polished, the face is clear and the meat of the hair stays wet. By the end of the day it dries , i come home and put my satin scarf, and the next day same thing wet hair apply silk worm rinse, ...

IT HELPED A LOT TAME MY 4b NEW GROWTH that now lays flat without the help of an iron so i did not need to touch even after at the 3 months mark. i may go on this way. i really think now that water is moisture and that the serum water based seal that moisture in, my hair with that nice weather is thriving i'm having a growth spurt but i can tame my hair hurrah HIHI

I now use mine daily. I only use the silk worm rinse though.

My routine before work in the morning:
1)i rinse my hair, pour some Praital then proceed to wash my entire body.

2)and when i'm finished i detangle with a big comb my hair by that time the comb just slide in but i make sure as i have a lot of new growth to detangle the ends first.

3)Then afterwards i rinse my hair out, squeeze the water out of my hair and on damp hair i applied a nutshell of a miraculous serum i purchased at my domenican salon ( i dont use grease just a lil bit of that serum daily after cowashing) it's called SILKER BY UNA PHYTOLOGY RANGE. ROLLAND. it s soooooooooooooo God sent

after putting the serum i comb the wet hair and do a single braid and bun it and go to work that way. it looks polished, the face is clear and the meat of the hair stays wet. By the end of the day it dries , i come home and put my satin scarf, and the next day same thing wet hair apply silk worm rinse, ...

IT HELPED A LOT TAME MY 4b NEW GROWTH that now lays flat without the help of an iron so i did not need to touch even after at the 3 months mark. i may go on this way. i really think now that water is moisture and that the serum water based seal that moisture in, my hair with that nice weather is thriving i'm having a growth spurt but i can tame my hair hurrah HIHI

Do you still use the conditioner? Also where can I find the serum? What are the ingredients?

Do you still use the conditioner? Also where can I find the serum? What are the ingredients?

Hey gorgeous yes i still use it but now daily

I bought the serum at a domenican hair salon on amsterdam and 100s ELIA HAIRSALON these women are so knowledgeable, do the best rollersets, and dont overlap perm. The owner told me to not use grease, just a bit of the serum, they sell it along with Mizani, phyto, alter ego and many goodies i was impressed let me post a pix of the product if i have it i just noticed that before doing my blowout at the domenican salon they would put but that serum then proceed to blow it out and it would come out fluffly like this pix:

but i m telling you girl if you use that serum on damp hair once your hair dries it will change and become the softest airy fluffliest thing u ve seen without going to the salon!!!!!!! and the volume omg!!!!!! i m a sucker for that serum just drop me on an island with praital and that serum and i m good that s all i use on my hair daily. i never thought i could ever do a day without grease! and u can pass the hand through my hair its not greasy just silky hair, nothing stays on your hand ahhhh finally lol:grin: ( i dont know why but i think the serum is italian you know what the best serums i use are from italy this one and the other one that s also my fave but i can only buy in france or italy i think i m have my girlfriend ship me some, in the meantime the UNA one satisfies me too and i can find it in nyc)

SILKER -UNA PHYTOLOGY RANGE. ROLLAND
Shines
ingredients
(and the domenican lady uses this serum too before blowdrying my hair. she said tu rub a nutshell in the hair but make sure not to touch the scalp just the hair. I DONT KNOW WHY but i dont put it to scalp just hair like she said)

the serum silker ingredients are (i think it s italian cause it first write in italian then english, then spanish and french) UNA PHYTOLOGY RANGE ROLLAND: water based shine 4, lightweight gloss for strengthening and sealing. silk peptides repair and add shine to fine and stressed hair:cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, alcohol denat., phenyl trimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vaccinium myrtillus extract, rosa centifolia flower extract,myrtus communis extract, centaurea cyanus flower extract, arctiumm majus root extract,citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract,plantago major leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, parfum (fragrance)

Last edited:
I hope this is the answer to my moisture problem. For those who want to buy in bulk and online, you can find it here http://www.bluebeez.com/goods_detail.php?gid=267&cid=133

I'm also going to try out the UNA Silker located here online http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/shopping/product_view.php?itemCode=FVAH251007KY0926

yep 2inspireU that s that UNA Silker that s exactly the one that i use. kinda lime green bottle and it does exactly ALL that it says on the bottle ....combat humidity and if there s a ounce of humidity it even makes that hair better!!!! now that s wow cant believe i been using my small 150ml or 5.28fl. oz bottle daily it s still half full after 2months of daily use!!!!! a little goes along way ahhhhhhhh i'm in looooooooooooooooove. lol drooling

Ekomba

You're using the conditioner or the rinse daily?

no Gorgeoushair i have both but the conditioner in the pot i only use it for deep cond and mixed with the rinse and some suave but i dont deep cond daily just maybe once a week or most of the time every 2 weeks.

but with the rinse in the bottle i use that daily on rinsed hair and then bun. my hair stays moisturized that way. and once a week or every 2 weeks i shampoo ( but not with the praital poo i dont like it it leaves the hair drier:wallbash: i use Creme nature green bottle shampoo)

Okay thanks:) I was a little confused there. I see Praital makes more products....do you use or have you tried anything else from them?

I used this yesterday as a deep condish and it was nice! I didn't have access to a hooded dryer though so I covered my hair with a plastic cap and put a towel over it. I can't wait to try this with heat. :yep:

Back