EKOMBA was not kidding! Silk Worm Conditioner is Great!

Angelicus

I am going to hurt Ekomba for constantly talking about Praital. Praital Silk Worm Products are very effective! I have used the combo this past week and my hair feels great. Thank you Ekomba. You know, I have had this product in stock but haven't even used it until Monday. Ekomba keeps on raving about it but I was too stuck on Miss Key. Ok, not anymore! The shampoo left my hair clean but soft. The rinse was very detangling but it was that conditioner treatment that was doing all the work! WHEWW!! love it! I thought it was going to be the same as the rinse but it was 12 times better.
*sigh* Now I am broke. I had to buy them full price from myself :lachen: It's under the "Mimor" brand on my website.

Ingredients: not in order, Ekomba. I found out from my distributors that Dominicans NEVER rarely products in order of concentration so silk protein may be the first ingredient on the label, but it isn't in the highest concentration.

shampoo: silk protein, sodium lauryl sulphate, coconut oil citric acid, preservative, fragrance, and water.

Rinse: silk protein, coconut oil, vegetable oil, mineral oil, lanolin, cetyl alcohol, preservative, fragrance, citric acid, color, fresh water.

Moisturizing Cream: silk protein, coconut oil, herbal extrats, cetyl alcohol, lanolin, vegetable oil, diluters, citric acid methyl paraben and frangrance.

Thanks Ekomba. I am finding that the stuff at my store is great quality stuff! :kiss:

wait!?!? u mean to tell me that there is a gallon of the rinse sold somewhere?!?!?! ARRRRGGG I am going to be so broke by payday!

Ekomba, I hate you. :lol:

Anky, You are right about the Praital Silk Work Conditioner.
I use it just before getting my hair braided and I loved it I use it as a deep conditioner.
I will have to try the rinse next.
Dont sleep on the Capilo 311 Conditioner and Rinse these products works great too talking about slip.

Dammit Anky.... :look: you just haaaaaaaaaad to make me look at your site. Thanks. I'm already broke. lol gawd. :lol: Now I gotta scrape some jingle together so I can buy some schtuff. :sekret:

anky said:
I am going to hurt Ekomba for constantly talking about Praital. Praital Silk Worm Products are very effective! I have used the combo this past week and my hair feels great. Thank you Ekomba. You know, I have had this product in stock but haven't even used it until Monday. Ekomba keeps on raving about it but I was too stuck on Miss Key. Ok, not anymore! The shampoo left my hair clean but soft. The rinse was very detangling but it was that conditioner treatment that was doing all the work! WHEWW!! love it! I thought it was going to be the same as the rinse but it was 12 times better.
*sigh* Now I am broke. I had to buy them full price from myself :lachen: It's under the "Mimor" brand on my website.

Ingredients: not in order, Ekomba. I found out from my distributors that Dominicans NEVER rarely products in order of concentration so silk protein may be the first ingredient on the label, but it isn't in the highest concentration.

shampoo: silk protein, sodium lauryl sulphate, coconut oil citric acid, preservative, fragrance, and water.

Rinse: silk protein, coconut oil, vegetable oil, mineral oil, lanolin, cetyl alcohol, preservative, fragrance, citric acid, color, fresh water.

Moisturizing Cream: silk protein, coconut oil, herbal extrats, cetyl alcohol, lanolin, vegetable oil, diluters, citric acid methyl paraben and frangrance.

Thanks Ekomba. I am finding that the stuff at my store is great quality stuff! :kiss:

wait!?!? u mean to tell me that there is a gallon of the rinse sold somewhere?!?!?! ARRRRGGG I am going to be so broke by payday!

Ekomba, I hate you. :lol:

AHAHAHAHHAHA YOU welcome Anky i promise you i never big up products but i m so in looooooooooooove with that Praital silk worm rinse it s ridiculous and i use the one with no parabens and the list of ingredients is not long like all the conditioners. i m so glad you love it i have the gallon bottle it s the best i m say it BEST EVER EVER CONDITIONER I EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. and i dont care if your hair is 4z or 2b or 1 you have never experienced something like this, the moisture is incredible, the smell memorable the slip everything i cant use anything else and even hubby cant touch it hahahha they even have a half gallon but i have the gallon one my hair stays moisturized and soft you cant tell my hair is 4b so elastic, shiny so for naturals, relaxed, texturized i m telling you it s the truth. You know Anky one day i was at the bss and i stay there 2hours:eek: studying every but when i say every dominican conditioner's labels and only the praital silk worm rinse had the good stuff first compared to all of them so i bought it cause it looked the most natural not a zillion lines ingredients i dont understand it s so great just use it and believe me you wont be able to use anything else. it s sold out now in my bss except for the gallons and half gallons bottles (yeah i passed the word to all my friends:grin: :lachen: :lol: ) good as i use the gallons ones hahahha i tried other conds after that i cant.

Miss_Jetsetter said:
Well uh, where can we find this? I'm somewhat intrigued...

You can find it in any bss where they have a large selection of dominican products or if you want to buy it online:
http://ibeautyny.com/goods_detail.asp?goodsIdx=3032 i dont have breakage ever since i incorporated this cond and my hair is so strong wow and thick and moisturized i really need minimum oil/or grease and dont even need to apply any products afterwards cause thanks to the cond the hair stays moisturized.

i would love to get that whale sperm treatment too. http://ibeautyny.com/goods_detail.asp?goodsIdx=3196
i looove whale sperm oil it s the same consistency and benefits of jojoba oil. i used it a lot while transitioning mixed with castor oil. i have less shedding when i used to use it

Last edited:
ekomba said:

You can find it in any bss where they have a large selection of dominican products or if you want to buy it online:
http://ibeautyny.com/goods_detail.asp?goodsIdx=3032 i dont have breakage ever since i incorporated this cond and my hair is so strong wow and thick and moisturized i really need minimum oil/or grease and dont even need to apply any products afterwards cause thanks to the cond the hair stays moisturized.

i would love to get that whale sperm treatment too. http://ibeautyny.com/goods_detail.asp?goodsIdx=3196
i looove whale sperm oil it s the same consistency and benefits of jojoba oil. i used it a lot while transitioning mixed with castor oil. i have less shedding when i used to use it

I had to go out and get this. I got the small bottle because it was all I saw. I didnt see the shampoo or the conditioner, just the rinse. Have you tried the shampoo or conditioner or was it just the rinse that you have tried? God bless you all.

azul11 said:
I had to go out and get this. I got the small bottle because it was all I saw. I didnt see the shampoo or the conditioner, just the rinse. Have you tried the shampoo or conditioner or was it just the rinse that you have tried? God bless you all.

me i just use the Praital worm silk rinse i dont use any shampoo but i m sure the whole line must be bananas. i use it for everything for cowashes, for deep cond after a treatment. I dont use anything else at the moment. I try any other things but it still leaves my hair dryish even though it s cond but never my beloved Praital:p

Is it better than Salerm Wheat Germ conditioner? That's my staple conditioner over any others and I've tried other Dominican products, Kenra, Aveda, etc. I'm about to come out of braids and need to find some products that definitely keep my hair moisturized and the posts have been really positive.

In my opinion it is better than Salerm Wheat Germ. I don't know about you but that mascarilla dries out my hair after three applications in a row, plus... My hair is so thick, that one jar only lasts two applications. I am serious!

Well I spent my entertainment budget on the silk worm line and I think that it was well worth it. it's still on http://cabello.vze.net in the shampoo, conditioning creams, and conditioning rinses section.

Don't let that cheap packaging fool you. It's good and yummy. and I am going to use it again tomorrow... and the day after that and the day after that. Let me go stock up. tata.

anky said:
In my opinion it is better than Salerm Wheat Germ. I don't know about you but that mascarilla dries out my hair after three applications in a row, plus... My hair is so thick, that one jar only lasts two applications. I am serious!

Well I spent my entertainment budget on the silk worm line and I think that it was well worth it. it's still on http://cabello.vze.net in the shampoo, conditioning creams, and conditioning rinses section.

Don't let that cheap packaging fool you. It's good and yummy. and I am going to use it again tomorrow... and the day after that and the day after that. Let me go stock up. tata.

hahaha Anky you funny :grin: you know what you wont believe me yesterday i cowashed my hair with the Praital and did my twists and a twistout today but tonight i cowashed again:lachen: :grin: :lol: just so i could feel that yummy feeling in my hair i left it as a deep conditioner this time 20mns while i shower under a plastic cap then rinse my hair was so detangled so soft it s ridiculous i rub a lil grease and retwisted the hair:p ;) I m surprised that gallon last me a lifetime with all the applications i do:eek: :confused: they also have the gallon poo and everything:grin: :D

s_terry said:
Someone please list the ingredients. Ekomba? Anky? TIA

Hey S_Terry, Here are the ingredients of the Praital silk worm rinse: silk protein, coconut oil,vegetable oil, mineral oil, lanolin, cetyl alcohol, preservative, fragrance,citric acid,color and fresh water.

Oh Gorgeous i never tried the silicon mix but i always wanted to so maybe someone who tried both can tell you but i tried another one i forgot the name now dominican product that did not do anything for my hair i think its called 10-in one i forgot the name

Last edited:
Miss_Jetsetter said:
Well uh, where can we find this? I'm somewhat intrigued...

OK Miss Jetsetter...are you going to try this stuff??? I think I can blame you for getting me hooked on silicon mix :grin: so I believe if this stuff works for you, it will work for me too!

anky said:

Anky...Thanks for mentioned the Salerm. I had the exact same Experience as you with it. I thought it was just me and my hair not falling in love with it since everyone else seemed to RAVE about it.

Letitia said:
Anky...Thanks for mentioned the Salerm. I had the exact same Experience as you with it. I thought it was just me and my hair not falling in love with it since everyone else seemed to RAVE about it.

Ditto!! It made my hair dry, too.

1QTPie said:
ok, I'm sorry, Whale what? :perplexed
You heard her! Whale SPERM!:grin: On the OT forum there was a picture of the "collection process" in a thread called something like 'So you think your job sucks'.

And this Silk Worm stuff better be as good as ya'll say cuz I'm getting some. Are we talking about this:
95205A.jpg

or this:
95203A.jpg

Back