EKOMBA END OF YEAR COLONIX AND HAIR UPDATES ! happy new year to all!!!

I'm so late seeing this thread but Ekomba you and your hair look oh so fly! Congratulations thanks for being an inspiration. I been stalking your fotki for a few years now. You are doing the damn thang!!! Question did you have to take the colinix everyday for a month and will I be running to the bathroom cause I got a 8-530 monday-fri job and I'm scared I'll get caught out there. :lol: Also, you said its good to take a break from vits since your body gets used to them right?

cluelessaka said:
I'm so late seeing this thread but Ekomba you and your hair look oh so fly! Congratulations thanks for being an inspiration. I been stalking your fotki for a few years now. You are doing the damn thang!!! Question did you have to take the colinix everyday for a month and will I be running to the bathroom cause I got a 8-530 monday-fri job and I'm scared I'll get caught out there. :lol: Also, you said its good to take a break from vits since your body gets used to them right?

awww thank you Cluelessaka!!!:D :) :p i mean you supposed to take the colonix for 3 months the first time than once a year for a maintainance but girl when i saw some results after a week or two like my love handles being reduced and my tummy going flatter, i used it straight for a month, then after i just used it whenever i gain weight lol the stuff is expensive i need to really hoard it hahhaa:lol: :lachen: :grin: but contrary to laxatives and everything i never felt the urge to go to the bathroom where i can control it cause my mom takes a laxative called hum let me remember the name i have it written down somewhere if u want it i can find but that thing litterally cleans your stomach out and u bound to the bathroom the next day u cant even plan anything cause u gonna be in the bathroom. lol :lachen: :lachen: hum for the vits yeah i always take a short break when i finish them every month the time i reorder them is my break, i don t know if u like me u never noticed that after a while your shampoo or cond or any product u use too often seems not to respond to your hair the same way anymore and when you stop them all a sudden when you rediscover them it works again? what some people do they alternate products but me since i find what works for me be vits or products i just stop them cold turkey like that and one week later or 2 i reintroduce them and gradually go back to my doses.

Okay ladies i m answering so late i m sorry forgive me, now that i m back home i can log on more instead of just a couple mns:

1.Hey Naijaqueen i hear u about eating the bigger meals in the afternoon ;) yes me it worked that way! i been eating like a pig lately while on the road, i did gained but less than what i thought cause i eat the junk in the morning lol:lol: my size 4 fits now a bit too tight lol and i breathe more in a 6 so i m so back on the colonix lol.

u supposed to not use it for more than 3 months but i just used it for a month straight in the past and it s so good to sepcially get rid of my love handles and belly and to make me lose a dress size fast. the pants just feel better

2. Thank you Amorette, MizAvalon, Lucia- (YOU ARE yourself the hair inspiration really girl lol i so want your length! one more year to go inchallah :lol: Country gal you wont regret it i really like the colonix. Thank you Raeshan yes me too i tried to do master cleanse but i did not see anything . i did see worms on the colonix though...:eek: :cool: now i dont look at my stool anymore hahhaa too chicken:lachen: :grin: :lol:

Hey HairIAm let me know how it goes. i just started back 2 days ago.Tsmith keep me posted as well i gained weight on the road just eating junk that s how i look now as of february 23:

and yes Tsmith you can lose the love handles, colonix made me lose my love handles and flattened my stomach i m repost the pics wait:

ok i dont want to shock anybody lol:grin: so i apologize in advance:
starting point before colonix

one week after colonix: love handles dwindled

and then in dec

i did gained but it was me eating really bad junk and everything but i m back to colonix right now plus chitosan hopefully i look good for the summer its already around the corner damn lol

Hey HairIAm let me know how it goes. i just started back 2 days ago.Tsmith keep me posted as well i gained weight on the road just eating junk that s how i look now as of february 23:

Hi EKOMBA:D ..Day 4 of Colonix, so far so good. Thanks to your sharing, both me, sister and a few friends are on the Colonix train. My sis has started to see iprovements in her general health in only 1 week. God bless you for sharing in all you do.
Ps. you are so cute

and yes Tsmith you can lose the love handles, colonix made me lose my love handles and flattened my stomach i m repost the pics wait:

and then in dec

i did gained but it was me eating really bad junk and everything but i m back to colonix right now plus chitosan hopefully i look good for the summer its already around the corner damn lol[/quote]

Last edited:
ekomba said:
Okay ladies i m answering so late i m sorry forgive me, now that i m back home i can log on more instead of just a couple mns:

1.Hey Naijaqueen i hear u about eating the bigger meals in the afternoon ;) yes me it worked that way! i been eating like a pig lately while on the road, i did gained but less than what i thought cause i eat the junk in the morning lol:lol: my size 4 fits now a bit too tight lol and i breathe more in a 6 so i m so back on the colonix lol.

u supposed to not use it for more than 3 months but i just used it for a month straight in the past and it s so good to sepcially get rid of my love handles and belly and to make me lose a dress size fast. the pants just feel better

2. Thank you Amorette, MizAvalon, Lucia- (YOU ARE yourself the hair inspiration really girl lol i so want your length! one more year to go inchallah :lol: Country gal you wont regret it i really like the colonix. Thank you Raeshan yes me too i tried to do master cleanse but i did not see anything . i did see worms on the colonix though...:eek: :cool: now i dont look at my stool anymore hahhaa too chicken:lachen: :grin: :lol:

and then in dec

i did gained but it was me eating really bad junk and everything but i m back to colonix right now plus chitosan hopefully i look good for the summer its already around the corner damn lol

See, I go into your fotki and stalk these pics all the time. I currently weigh 150 lbs and want to be 140-142. I currently wear a size 7 and would love to get back into my size 5's. Due to weight gain in my bootay, thighs and stomach..it's not happening right now. Seeing these pics is what made me say pluck it quit being cheap and spend the dough besides spring/summer is right around the corner. Me and another of our LHCF member went in as a group and purchased the program. We have been discussing different products to help us lose the tummy but when you posted this thread in January. We was bought wasn't really ready to to split with the dough then:lol: I'll post starting pics as soon as it gets here and thanks again for showing your starting point pics and your results because I needed to see some proof!!!!!!:)

Thanks for answering my questions. All the info is much appreciated. You are so pretty and your bod is hot!!! Congrats again and again and again. :D

You look good

Glad you got good results

I swear this broad is tuning me on to some good things and idea's i tell you

Thanks Kimberly, Blynqueen-cant wait to see u again i hope i dont miss the next nyc meeting i m do my best to make at least one day of the vegas convention or go to the dc one:p ;)

Thanks Tiffers!!!!:) and u welcome Hair Iam and thank you too i; i m glad your sis is seeing improvements in her hair.by the way i m on day 3.;)

awww thank u Tsmith!!!:D let me know how u like it. i m trying to stay on the colonix for at least 2 weeks. i used it more like a maintenance program when i stepped out of shape lol :lol:

Thanks Saved06!!! U welcome Cluelessaka - i want sylenna's hair too :cool: gowwwgeous! hehe

IntoMyhair said:
You look good

Glad you got good results

I swear this broad is tuning me on to some good things and idea's i tell you

hahhahahah :lachen: :grin: :lol: IntoMyhair girl u too funny for real lol i bought too much stuff these past days just coming back to the board lol some i like some less i got a sedu (it straightens my hair but then it leaves it like straw after a while:confused: but it s the best to straighten even the roots but i m 4b so i dunno:perplexed it does the job to straighten it then i apply my old curling iron hum what i m do is just straigthen then do a ponytail, banding the rest of the tail) , i got the fantasia ic hair and the chi infusion and my hair likes the fantasia smell best and the way it straightens my hair and leaves it. i dont like the other one for now. i bought back all my supplies did the henna/indigo yesterday thanks to Sareca:littleang thanks to her instructions i was able to do it but messy it was i cant believe it i thought it would be very drying the henna mixed with all the apple cider vinegar but once i was finished with the indigo my hair was so supple and elongated after i finished with the Praital and ors mayo mixed together. now it s longer than before the ponytail looks long :eek: i m take new pix in a week or two with the hair really dark:p ;) :) i m in love thanks Sareca by the way. now i m on a search for a new iron and curling iron hum:cool: i ll post new pix very soon but i looooooooove the viviscal!!!

BUMPING, because i've been "missing" and missed this thread, i'm so happy for you Ekay, you did say you were going "all out" and the rewards you sure have reaped. i'm so proud of you, you are a great inspiration

stay blessed

Bumping because I need inspiration. Ekomba- I would love to see you at a DC meeting. I know Kathy May is working on a DC meets NewYork trip sometime this summer too. I also sent you a PM because I need some inspiration fighting my weight gain.

Country gal said:
Bumping because I need inspiration. Ekomba- I would love to see you at a DC meeting. I know Kathy May is working on a DC meets NewYork trip sometime this summer too. I also sent you a PM because I need some inspiration fighting my weight gain.

Awww u so sweet CountryGal!!! I d love to come to the next DC meeting! Summer sounds good i could do some sightseeing at the same time i want to see the white house hihi. oh check your pm girl i answered you;) :p :D

ekomba said:
Awww u so sweet CountryGal!!! I d love to come to the next DC meeting! Summer sounds good i could do some sightseeing at the same time i want to see the white house hihi. oh check your pm girl i answered you;) :p :D

OK??!! :mad: :mad: :grin: :grin: . Why ain't nobody tell me about tge DC meeting? When is it? I too would like to meet the famous Ekay. My inspiration. You look very good. I want long hair and a flat tummy too. Your dedication definately paid off.

Zeal said:
OK??!! :mad: :mad: :grin: :grin: . Why ain't nobody tell me about tge DC meeting? When is it? I too would like to meet the famous Ekay. My inspiration. You look very good. I want long hair and a flat tummy too. Your dedication definately paid off.

lollll Zeal u too funny u making me blush:p lol i m dying to meet you too! we gonna have fun in dc whenever the date is hihi:grin: thanks girl so much for the support !!!!:D :) ;) i dont even know yet if i ll sport a fro or twistout or straight hair at the next meeting. i was fooled for a minute though cause the iron take the bulk out so i thought my hair had thinned out until i washed it :lachen: and my fro was back in full effect lol:lol: :grin: As i m typing i m now wearing my hair in twists (my twists got long!!!:eek: i m take pics soon)i cant keep the same style for a long time i get bored. I got bored with the fro and twist out and opted for straight hair now in a week or two i m get a weave in the back and micros in the front just for the front cause i dont want any hair out just for a couple of months and then i ll sport my hair again. I m pm you now girl!;)

sunshinelady said:
Hey Ekomba,

Did you end up using the chitosan as well?

Thanks!

Hey Sunshinelady yes i did after i gain weight in february. i did not use it long but i saw the results on my best friend she was around 190lb she s taller than me i m 5.6" she s now so small!!!!!! she said u have to stay on it for a while and she lost so much it seems more than 40 lbs she does not diet, eat like a pig, fats and all but over 6-8 months she dramatically changed. Chitosan specially 1000mg is normally used in France in hospitals for obese persons to lose a lot of weight fast. (but to lose weight it has to be 1000mg a day but not anything more nor less, dont take more than the 1000mg) Mine that i bought online is called ULTIMATE NUTRITION SUPER FAT BLOC CHITOSAN 1000MG. it works by binding the fat and getting rid of it when u go to bathroom. i m back smaller than my feb pix when i gain weight going to restaurants everyday but i did not stick to the chitosan a long time but overtime just looking at my girlfriend it seems that you get prolonged results cause she s now slim. I had no patience i stopped after a few weeks my bottle still full but i may try it again cause summer is really around the corner. its funny but when i gain weight me its mostly the tummy lol

Last edited:
Back