Do you get bumps from braids?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I got tree braids the other week and they look nice and are not too tight but irritate the crown o fmy head. I was spraying braid spray and stuff to moisturize my hair and scalp but my head was itching like crazy! I finaly put some Sea Breeze on my scalp and that significantly soothed the itching instantly. My mother also gave me a Vitamin E liquigel capsule and told me to poke a hole in it and squeeze the liquid onto my bumps. I have been doing that for 3 days or so and I can see an improvement in that as well. I do not know why I am getting the bumps...the bumps are only in the front of my heaad and nowhere else. The braids were not put in too tight so thats cant be a reason....it could be the hair itself, which is pony hair OR it coudl be from the oil spray I was using...I knwo some of it rolled onto my forehead....anyway, now it seems to be getting better and just hoght I woudl share htat in case others have probs with that kind of stuff and are ready to rip their briads out of their heads!

candibaby

i have braids right now too, and i noticed little bumps when i first got them, but i think that was because they were kinda tight. they're gone now.