Do you feel sexy with ur hair in its natural state???

Yes, Yes, and Yes. When I got out with hubby esp to a concert or a show, I am sporting the fro big time. I always wear a flower in it to set it off too. I get so many looks and compliments on it. It is something about having big hair that I just love. I like it when it is straight too but I am always worried about it getting frizzy so I am not as free as I am when it is just chilling. Q

Yes! :yep:
And even if it looks crazy sometimes, guys like it :D

To be honest with everyone, when I did the BC. I was like WTH did I do. I felt and look different. I felt my "ness" wasn't on point. Plus I had a lot new growth so I a had an mini-fro. I had to get use to it. Then I relapsed abd weaved it up.

I think whether you feel its ugly or not. It's the way you carry yourself. So if you feel like you look less sexy...thats what you will project.

I've see some pretty fly, sexy girls on this board rockin their naturals and I'm like man, I can't wait until I acheieve some length.

I like Kei's hair, Bmorefly's hair, Sareca's hair. Lookin Good!!!!

With the length I have :nono:.

I'm wearing a very short straight wig that's shorter than my natural hair, but, stylewise, I feel sexier with the wig than my natural hair. Short natural styles don't do anything for me. They never did.

I've never had long natural hair, and up until 2004, the longest my natural hair had reach was neck length (I was natural for 19 of 22 years at that point). Now, I'm aiming for BSL natural hair because I figure that I'll be able to do neat buns and long styles at that length. When I get to BSL, if I have the same issue with looks and style that I have now, I'll probably wear it straight or wear straight wigs or weaves whenever I get a "straight look" urge.

An interesting thing about my natural hair, is that, although it doesn't make me look better, it makes me feel better. Does make sense? Having natural hair makes me feel real good :grin:.

Last edited:
Yes--when it's wild and loose! Unfortunately I don't have the nerve to wear it that way in public. I keep it pulled back in a ponytail...:lachen:I feel it's more conservative.

I'm not natural yet but I love when I rock a wash-and-go!
I get the world of compliments and I can't wait until I do the BC!

Yes! :yep:
And even if it looks crazy sometimes, guys like it :D

ITA, that seems strange to me. When it's lookin' wild that's when they like it. I personally like my twist outs and braids outs on stretched hair. They are super big and fit my face. I used to love twists but I haven't been feeling this look lately.

I don't think I have ever felt "sexy". I think I have always been cute or pretty. I do feel cuter as my hair gets longer, but that is because I have more options and have more fun with it.

It's how you wear it. I've seen some very sexy natural styles. I must admit I feel sexy with straight hair but I think it's only because that's all I know when it comes to my hair.

My hubby loves my hair in its natural state; he tells me it's sexy as hell. But to be honest...I don't feel sexy when my hair is in its natural state:nono:
I feel more cutesy at best.

Absolutely. I feel so sexy with my hair in its natural state that it is unreal. Much more sexy than when i had relaxed hair.

In it's completely completely natural state like out of the shower from a wash...no. And I didn't feel sex with my twa either...I felt pretty and unique...but...I feel sexy with one of my newly mastered braidouts. The second day looks makes it look tousled and like I just got out of bed and I think it's sexy. I been told so to:lachen:

Yes!
I miss my natural hair.I never realized how much I could do with it until I relaxed. I loved my twists. I didn't wear them like most people which is to have them hang straight. I'd twist them very tightly so they'd flick out slightly and coil around each other. Guys thought it was the sexiest style and my SO said I looked like a Japanese anime character :lol:

I'd love to do a natural twist out tomorrow or big soft fro slicked back with a silk head band.

The "bigger" my hair gets the sexier I feel.
5.gif

Ditto! My hair has always looked better when it's bigger.

Yes!
I miss my natural hair.I never realized how much I could do with it until I relaxed. I loved my twists. I didn't wear them like most people which is to have them hang straight. I'd twist them very tightly so they'd flick out slightly and coil around each other. Guys thought it was the sexiest style and my SO said I looked like a Japanese anime character :lol:

I'd love to do a natural twist out tomorrow or big soft fro slicked back with a silk head band.

Do u have any pics???

To be honest with everyone, when I did the BC. I was like WTH did I do. I felt and look different. I felt my "ness" wasn't on point. Plus I had a lot new growth so I a had an mini-fro. I had to get use to it. Then I relapsed abd weaved it up.

I think whether you feel its ugly or not. It's the way you carry yourself. So if you feel like you look less sexy...thats what you will project.

I've see some pretty fly, sexy girls on this board rockin their naturals and I'm like man, I can't wait until I acheieve some length.

I like Kei's hair, Bmorefly's hair, Sareca's hair. Lookin Good!!!!

Awww thanks hun!! :kiss:

Back