Diatomaceous Earth reviews PLEASE..

MissYocairis

OH! BTW...I'm still getting FAT! :nono: Blew my weight loss from last summer to pieces. I dunno if this is my multi vit or what.

Lisa

Is anyone having any urgency with BM's? Last week I was away at a conference and we left the hotel for lunch. I had a salad and before I could walk the 7-8 blocks back to the hotel I almost solid my pants :blush:. Usually I can wait until I'm ready to go (which is probably why I'm always constipated), but lately when I have to go I have to go!

Thanks for the face mask info! I think I'm going to try that. I'm having some breakouts.

flowinlocks

Is anyone having any urgency with BM's? Last week I was away at a conference and we left the hotel for lunch. I had a salad and before I could walk the 7-8 blocks back to the hotel I almost solid my pants :blush:. Usually I can wait until I'm ready to go (which is probably why I'm always constipated), but lately when I have to go I have to go!

Thanks for the face mask info! I think I'm going to try that. I'm having some breakouts.

Haven't had that problem however the DE consipated me the first few days so I took a teaspoon of coconut oil for 2 days. Worked like a charm both times. I noticed today I didn't take any I went with no problems and it was loose. (sorry for the TMI)
Needless to say I won't be using it again until I need it.

Im assuming this isn't the first time this has happened. How much are you taking? Could it be something you're eating and the DE is making it move out even faster? Just a thought.

yodie

I wish I had an urgency with BM's. Mine is just the opposite.
Seems like DE kept me up last night.

RockCreak

I noticed that when I eat more "leafy" or green veggies.. I tend to have to really go more. :yep:

Lisa

I noticed that when I eat more "leafy" or green veggies.. I tend to have to really go more. :yep:

Yes, this is when I notice it the most (after I've had a big salad).

I only take a tablespoon of DE/day. Those of you who are taking more DE do you notice any differences and if so what?

flowinlocks

Yes, this is when I notice it the most (after I've had a big salad).

I only take a tablespoon of DE/day. Those of you who are taking more DE do you notice any differences and if so what?

I have only been taking a teaspoon once a day, I tried to take anither one at night and it gave me too much energy. I took a tablespoon this moring, I'll report back with any changes.

complexsimplicity

I take 2 tbsp of DE a day and I think what helps me w/ my BM's is that I've started taking FiberChoice Chewable Tablets. Really makes a difference.

RockCreak

That's it... never again. I took DE in warm water with no food. I was up half the night.... just had a certain urge to excersie... and I was doing push ups... dh was like :blush:...see if you can do diamond push ups.. he knows that I hate doing them. I was able to do 5. DH was like :grin:!

Then I didn't want to be up all night by myself, so I colored almost all night. DH didn't make it to work today! :lachen:

Last edited:

LVLY210

That's is... never again. I took DE in warm water with no food. I was up half the night.... just had a certain urge to excersie... and I was going push ups... dh was like :blush:...see if you can do diamond push ups.. he knows that I hate doing them. I was able to do 5. DH was like :grin:!

Then I didn't want to be up all night by myself, so I colored almost all night. DH didn't make it to work today! :lachen:

Ok, that is the energy that I need, where did you purchase yours? :grin:

frizzy

After, I take the DE on an empty stomach. Then I take the coconut oil when I eat breakfast. Either on my toast or in oatmeal.

That makes sense. Thanks flowinlocks!

That's is... never again. I took DE in warm water with no food. I was up half the night.... just had a certain urge to excersie... and I was going push ups... dh was like :blush:...see if you can do diamond push ups.. he knows that I hate doing them. I was able to do 5. DH was like :grin:!

Woooo...that's funny!

flowinlocks

:lachen::lachen:Go head girl.

flowinlocks

Ok checking in after 7 full days of taking DE I have to report:

Tons of energy.
Skin on my body is becoming super soft even without lotion.
Skin on my face is smooth and clear.
Keratosis pilaris is going away, even though the spots are still there the skin is smooth.
Small decrease in appetite.
Weight loss, I haven't weighed but my clothes are fitting looser and my tummy is def. getting flatter.:yep:

The only negatives:

Slight headache the first few days.
Kept me up when I tried to take it at night.
Constipation.

Black Ambrosia

Tons of energy.
Keratosis pilaris is going away, even though the spots are still there the skin is smooth.
Weight loss, I haven't weighed but my clothes are fitting looser and my tummy is def. getting flatter.:yep:

The only negatives:

Constipation.

I'm so glad you posted this. I was looking at my legs just yesterday and was thinking that they looked better but I couldn't put my finger on what was different. The KP spots are lighter!!! They aren't completely gone but I'm encouraged by this. Y'all don't know how long I've been bothered by this. I may add another tablespoon and see what happens.

That's it... never again. I took DE in warm water with no food. I was up half the night.... just had a certain urge to excersie... and I was doing push ups... dh was like :blush:...see if you can do diamond push ups.. he knows that I hate doing them. I was able to do 5. DH was like :grin:!

This is so odd to me how some people get tons of energy while others, like myself, become sleepy while taking DE. Does anybody know why???

sqzbly1908

I'm so glad you posted this. I was looking at my legs just yesterday and was thinking that they looked better but I couldn't put my finger on what was different. The KP spots are lighter!!! They aren't completely gone but I'm encouraged by this. Y'all don't know how long I've been bothered by this. I may add another tablespoon and see what happens.

This is so odd to me how some people get tons of energy while others, like myself, become sleepy while taking DE. Does anybody know why???

@bolded - I am finding that the DE is "funny" like that...In some instances I get tons of energy and in others I get drowsy....however I get more energy than the latter...

sqzbly1908

Tons of energy.

The only negatives:

Constipation.

@bolded - I noticed that Smuckie Slick mentioned that her skin was "buttery" ...I thought it was just me...since I am a "darker shade of brown" - when I do scratch marks - there are none...

I have lost weight but I am noticing that I am losing inches as well....

The Saga Continues....

yodie

I've been so inconsistent with taking mine. I dislike the chalk taste and the added constipation on top of me already being constipated, was a bit much. Coconut oil really helps.

Any of you ladies notice hair growth?

BellaLunie

I haven't read the whole thread just some pages. I really want to get this. Is there any side effects besides breakouts and constipation? TIA

zora

Probably has to do with the dose. How much are you taking?

sqzbly1908

I've been so inconsistent with taking mine. I dislike the chalk taste and the added constipation on top of me already being constipated, was a bit much. Coconut oil really helps.

Any of you ladies notice hair growth?

That chalkiness is an acquired taste...Since I am putting it in juices such as orange, pineapple, or grape juice - I can barely taste it...versus a thinner juice like apple

I have noticed hair growth. I don't do the measuring thing but my hair feels like it is around 11-12 weeks post and I am 6 weeks post - I am normally still pretty straight at 5-6 weeks...

I may have to relax my hair earlier than I anticipated as I wanted to relax around the end of April...my hair is too fine to do any type of extended stretches...

Last edited: