Deep Condition after Con Wash?

AtlantaJJ

Forgive me I know this has been asked before.

My idea of a con-wash routine for me is as follows.

Con-wash after workouts, 3 to 4 times during the week. Rinse, put in leave in and style as usual.

Weekends, I'll shampoo and deep condition.

Does that sound right? Does anyone Con-wash and deep condish?
(I'm thinking that's going to be a bit much for my busy schedule, that's why I'm trying find a super duper leave-in condish)

I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.

Thank you for answering the same questions over and over and over, your reward will be great!! :lol:

AtlantaJJ said:
Forgive me I know this has been asked before.

My idea of a con-wash routine for me is as follows.

Con-wash after workouts, 3 to 4 times during the week. Rinse, put in leave in and style as usual.

Weekends, I'll shampoo and deep condition.

Does that sound right? Does anyone Con-wash and deep condish?
(I'm thinking that's going to be a bit much for my busy schedule, that's why I'm trying find a super duper leave-in condish)

I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.

Thank you for answering the same questions over and over and over, your reward will be great!! :lol:
I have the same routine due to working out. On sundays though ill do a hot oil treatment wash con wash and sometimes do a deep conditioner. I always use infusium as a leave in and then a creamy one which i double as a moisturizer. Right now im using garnier fructis or profectiv then seal it with an oil. Finding a good leave in that works for your hair is very important.

Thank you! I'm getting ready to try NTM silk leavin after all the raves I've heard about it. Thanks for reminding me to seal with oil!

angelita842002 said:
Sealing my hair and ends has helped me get my hair healthy. I use the ntm also i love the smell!!

I see that long pretty ponytail girl! I'm going to go get my oil out of the cabinet and start using it! :wink2:

Back