When to Wash??

wyldcurlz

I can't figure out the best time to care for my hair. I'm required to do 2-3 hrs of cardio 6 days a week (for work) and I also have a traditional job that requires me to look professional between the hrs of 9-5...

I can't figure out the best/optimal time to deep condition my hair and when I should wash and deep condition.

My hair gets dry and tangled from the workouts (sweat?) so its important that I get to deep condition. I also like to pre-condition before i wash or condish wash.

Anyone recommendations? I was thinking that I could try overnight conditioning and then wash-n-go in the morning? Anyone else with a similar problem...or with a good answer?

thanks

wyldcurlz said:
I can't figure out the best time to care for my hair. I'm required to do 2-3 hrs of cardio 6 days a week (for work) and I also have a traditional job that requires me to look professional between the hrs of 9-5...

I can't figure out the best/optimal time to deep condition my hair and when I should wash and deep condition.

My hair gets dry and tangled from the workouts (sweat?) so its important that I get to deep condition. I also like to pre-condition before i wash or condish wash.

Anyone recommendations? I was thinking that I could try overnight conditioning and then wash-n-go in the morning? Anyone else with a similar problem...or with a good answer?

thanks

I had the same problem when I was running between that and school and work. Night time is best.

I'd recommend daily or nightly co-washes. Slap some conditioner in your hair when you get home or before you get in the shower and wash it out before bedtime...that way you wont have to face the world with a wet head in the morning, especially if you live in a cold climate. Buns are my best friend...when I was doing daily co-washes it didn't matter because I didn't need heat to have a polished look...slick it back and go!

Back