Same conditioner for con-wash and deep?

alona

Is it ok to use the same conditioner to con-wash and deep condition? Does anyone do it? If so what results do you get?

TIA

I use Silicon Mix on Thursday's for my CO Wash. I also use it right after for a deep conditioner. IT's great no complains here:) Soft and silky tresses:grin:

I kinda do this... I use either Suave Humectant or JASON Naturals Biotin Conditioner for co-washing and deep conditioning... but the thing is, I really don't deep condition... I just let it sit on my hair while I shower, then rinse it out; I don't use heat or let it sit for several minutes or hours.

I did this last night! Oh my, my hair is so soft and moisturized. I think I will incorporate this into my routine. Anyways I co-washed with Suave Milk and Honey (the truth!!) and used Aveda Damage remedy treatment with oil (hempseed & carrot oil) and honey as my deep conditioner (with heat for 30 minutes)!

I even used my leave-in like normal! This is the bomb! I am, really going to incorporate this into my routine. I wish I could do it more often but I dont want to have to dteangle more often=more manipulation.

Back