newBie on bOard! =]

:grin: Hiiiiiiiiii Everyone,

I'm a :newbie:, lol. I've been lurking the site for a couple months now and I've finally crossed over into the paying realm :yay:I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all of you wonderful ladies that are on the same journey as myself. Right now, I'm actually transitioning (about 3 months post) and my growth has been stagnant, but I digress. I guess I'll just post my regimen and ask that you guys give me some warm words of encouragement or any tips.

My Regimen:
Wash 1x/week with CON [yellow cap]
Condition with NTM
Deep Condition under plastic cap with Mizani Moisturefuse
Co Wash every 3 days with cheapie condish
Nexxus Humectress Luxe Leave-in
MT everynight

HHG and TIA!

P.S I am sooo hype off these smilies if you couldn't tell, haha.

Whimsy

Welcome!!!
Your growth will spark up, I'm sure of it. What (besides your transition) are your hair goals? and.... PIX PLEASE

blessedandlucky

welcome! i've had a lot of success with prepooing with sweet almond oil. i'm almost 11 weeks post now. good luck on your journey!

Angelicus

Hello! I can tell from your regimen you've been checking us out for a while! Please stay on your regimen and you will get awesome results!

Thanks everyone for your kind words! I am trying sooo hard not to get discouraged! But with the help of this board, I'll pull through. I'll post pics by the end of the week for sure. I'm trying to get my classes together and whatnot. :grin: