DE LOUISE AYURVEDA GROWTH ELIXIR FOR AFRO HAIR!!

My Friend

Just what I needed. Thanks.

Anyone used this before?
If not, I'm still gonna get it :grin: . The ingredients are great and I love my natural and Ayurvedic products!

Amla(Phyllanthus emblica): enriches hair growth and pigmentation. It prevents premature graying of hair, dandruff, increases the strength of hair follicles (thus preventing hair-fall).

Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)strengthens the hair roots, thus controlling hair thinning and hair fall. may help to make hair dark, dense and lustrous.

Capsicum (herb ) - Stimulates hair growth by 50% and increases blood flow to the scalp as well as histamine release to stimulate cell division. It is excellent at accelerating new hair growth.

Chamomile (Matricaria recutita): a great herb for helping to promote new hair growth

Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)Contains cystine, an amino acid found in the hair protein keratin, which helps strengthen the hair and smooth the hair shaft.

Horsetail (Equisetum arvense):Rich in amino acids, silica, and phytosterols, which condition & strengthen hair as well as reduce buildup of oils in the scalp.

Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis): effective for combating hair loss, as it stimulates growth of hair follicles and promotes blood circulation of the scalp.

Shikakai(Acacia concinna): Strengthens hair roots, Increases bounciness and silkiness of hair, Clears dandruff and Keeps the scalp clean and cool.

Sage (Salvia officinalis): helps control the problems of dandruff, oily hair, It is said to restore colour to grey hair and also reduces hair loss.

Yellow dead Nettle: (Lamium Galeobdolon) ability to cleanse, improve circulation, and stimulate hair growth.

Sulphur: help jump start hair growth plus much more

vestaluv1

This is a coincidence!!! I've been trying to get hold of this elixir lately but it looks like Den does not sell it anymore:(. It's been years since I've used it but I really loved it. I gained a good amount of growth (SL to APL in six months). I don't think I used it for anymore than six months or so as it was always sold out and then eventually it wasn't on her page anymore. Looking for something similar now.

I'd like to say that it helped boost my hair growth but I was doing so much back then that it's hard to tell. I was also taking Silica, B vitamins, Biotin, Flaxseed, MSM...
I would think both the vitamins and the elixir contributed to helping me grow healthier and longer hair.

Sorry I couldn't give a more definite conclusion, but I wouldn't want to be misleading.

vestaluv1

Ooh... If anyone knows of any products that are similar to Dens Ayurveda Growth Elixir, please let me know :)!!!

GIJane

Ooh... If anyone knows of any products that are similar to Dens Ayurveda Growth Elixir, please let me know :)!!!

vestaluv1 Thanks for coming back. I am such a huge :fan: of your hair. I would like to try some too. I want to start using ayurveda products. I was thinking of mixing Mahabhringaraj Oil, brahmi oil, rosemary, peppermint, pimento, sulfur.

vestaluv1

vestaluv1 Thanks for coming back. I am such a huge :fan: of your hair. I would like to try some too. I want to start using ayurveda products. I was thinking of mixing Mahabhringaraj Oil, brahmi oil, rosemary, peppermint, pimento, sulfur.

GIJane...
Thank you! I'm not an expert on Ayurvedic haircare, buy that sounds like a great start. Do you think you'll be using powders too?

GIJane

@GIJane...
Thank you! I'm not an expert on Ayurvedic haircare, buy that sounds like a great start. Do you think you'll be using powders too?

@vestaluv1.... I am currently deployed in Afghanistan so getting the powders would be hard. At first, I thought of getting some Kalpi tone and making a tea rinse with aloe vera juice. But then I thought it was going to be to messy and to store it would be hard. So then I came up with this idea. I am going to start off slow and build my regimen up. Besides, I can't be using all the warm water trying to rinse those herbs out. That wouldn't be fair to the other soldiers.

But if you can get in touch with Den that would be even better. I am going to keep a hair journal with pics. I will try this sulfur aid for a few months and document. If the growth doesn't work at least I have some great oils I can continue to use.

Ms. Tiki

I think I'm going to put them in my small slow cooker on low. Then I'm going to strain with with a coffee filter after I let the oil sit for a couple of week. The last thing I do will be to add the sulfur

Blaque*Angel

I wish Den would bring her line back out, It is the best out of all the hundreds of natural hair products I have tried. ((cries))