DE LOUISE AYURVEDA GROWTH ELIXIR FOR AFRO HAIR!!

seraphim712

I just received my order yesterday, and I tried it out today. The smell is very lovely, and love the extra shine it adds to my hair. I will make sure to use this as much as possible. :yep:

I'm very excited to see results.

MonaRae

I ordered from her last year and she has the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, EVER!!!!!! It took less then 2 weeks to get my product from the UK to the USA! :rolleyes:

I didn't use much of the product b/c my hair was in a very bad state and just stopped everything. But I promised her I would give her product a review so I may have to start it up again.

vestaluv1

Ok, I like this oil so much, I've just gone and bought a few more :yep:.
I also bought her SheaNourish with Amla moisturiser to give it a try.

hey vesta,

how are you liking it so far?
it smells absolutely devine, like marzipan?! :lick::lick::lick: doesn't it?

i got the "good" itches since the first application, i put braids in but they are loosening up very quick,:drunk: looks like i have to get rebraided soon!!!

everyone keeps asking me what is that lovely smell in your hair!!!???

my mom has been using it too, she has twists but trying to grow them into sister locs, she uses it twice a day and i cannot believe the growth she has already!!!

it is filled to the brim with goodness..

this is definitely my favourite sulphur oil product so far
and i have bought them all!!!!

:thumbsup: den_1 :thumbsup:

yeah ok, thanks a lot miss missy! because of your totally rad review and the bit about people asking you about the "lovely smell" in your hair, im going to have to order this product soons i lay my hands on some dough. i use BT but it doesnt smell so pretty after i've been outside in Florida heat. question for you, do you get the sulphur smell after you've been in heat or is it just the smell goodies?

vestaluv1

yeah ok, thanks a lot miss missy! because of your totally rad review and the bit about people asking you about the "lovely smell" in your hair, im going to have to order this product soons i lay my hands on some dough. i use BT but it doesnt smell so pretty after i've been outside in Florida heat. question for you, do you get the sulphur smell after you've been in heat or is it just the smell goodies?

It's just the smell goodies! :yep:.

Blaque*Angel

Yeah, that's exactly what it smells like...:lick:.
I haven't tried any other sulphur products (mainly because of their chemical contents), but I'll be sticking with this one :yep:.
Well, I guess it's too early to say anything about it's affect on my growth rate, but the shorter hair at the back of my head is growing in nicely!
It's one of my favourite oil...sorry...it is my favourite oil.

Lol, The smell was making me crave marzipan! :sekret: so i had to eat a little:lachen:

Yes,this is definitely my staple. no more growth aids for me!!:grin:

Blaque*Angel

:grin:......i want to try this!

HeeHee PJ

Blaque*Angel

:giggle: No sulphur smell ;) just marzipan :)

morehairplease

I am going to order one now. My hair grows at a snails pace it seems. Ladies can this be ordered/shipped to the US, by chance?

tia,
tishee

Last edited:

ajacks

I just purchased this product as well as the SheaNourish and Nourish Oil. I can't wait until they get here. By the way I just took a peek at her site and the Growth Elixir is now SOLD OUT!!!!! Glad I broke that Buy Nothing for May Challenge and purchased this :drunk::drunk::drunk:

morehairplease

I just purchased this product as well as the SheaNourish and Nourish Oil. I can't wait until they get here. By the way I just took a peek at her site and the Growth Elixir is now SOLD OUT!!!!! Glad I broke that Buy Nothing for May Challenge and purchased this :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Hi there,

Do you live in the states, by chance?

seraphim712

Hi there,

If you do not mind me asking, did you purchase through ebay or her site?

tia,
tishee

Good Morning,

I purchased through her site. There is a section where it asks your choice of payment. You can also use Paypal which is was the easiest way for me to make my purchase. If you haven't seen the website here it is:

www.mydelouisenaturals.com

morehairplease

Good Morning,

I purchased through her site. There is a section where it asks your choice of payment. You can also use Paypal which is was the easiest way for me to make my purchase. If you haven't seen the website here it is:

www.mydelouisenaturals.com

thanks sweetie. I took a look at the site and it is now sold out. :cry:

neyhla

Sooooooooooooooooo fast ....I bought it on the 23rd and i received it today !!!!:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
and I live in martinique(french west indies)

vestaluv1

Just like to add that I bought her Nourish Oil and Sheanourish Amla Creme... BIG THUMBS UP TO DEN'S PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! :up: