Damp hair for the summer

Aggie

I'm wetting my flat rowed hair every 2 days or so to keep it moist for now. We shall see how this goes first before I move into everyday.

beans4reezy

I am into my fourth week of cowashing already and I am in love with cowashing! :dinner:

My hair is suuuuuuuuper soft all the time and I am so excited because now that I have started cowashing I am noticing increased thickness and length retention. I said I was going to only do this for the summer, but depending on how much length I gain by my next texturizer/length check, I may keep on with cowashing through the fall.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I started cowashing early on when I came to the forum. I up my cowashing in the spring & summer. 2 nights a week I wet bun and 3 mornings a week I wet bun.

Luscious850

I did this last summer (cowashing daily) and i LOVED it. My hair grew like mad! Im in a sew in right now but as soon as this baby is out, my moisture milks will be back in!! Cant wait!

MsEllie

This sounds really interesting - I co wash once a week right now.. there are lots of videos on you-tube that I've been watching about this..once I started watching I moved to doing this once a week. My DD has been natural for years and co wash her hair everyday...I'm just coming out of weaves and braids full time wearer not dealing with my own hair... The once a week co wash and the once a week deep conditioner has changed the state of my hair drastically... its stronger and healthier, doesn't come off in my hands when I touch it. So for sure I want to hope on this daily co washing band.