Damp Flat Iron... KBB Super Silky Rave!!!

*fabulosity*

OMG!! I love... KBB Super Silky for my moisturizer for when I'm flat ironing... I cowashed and damp flat ironed.. (the first time ever after a cowash).. I thought my hair would be thick and not as swingy... Oh no.. it's so light and airy!! I did Aussie moist cowash, KBB Super Silky, and Morrocanoil leave in... that's it.. I love it.

Will post pics later.. This is now my staple moisturizer for flat irons... KBB got me locked in now.. I even put some more on the ends and my hair just drank it up... wasn't even sticky or thick feeling...

LOVES IT!!!

Denise11

Karen's Body Beautiful haircare. I bought the hair milk and hair nectar yesterday. I hope I like it.

chebaby

i have yet to try the super silky because the order i made with this product didnt go through. im still waiting on my recent order because i love her hair milk. it didnt work on my relaxed hair but my natural hair just drinks it up.

Tamrin

unapologetic
OMG I used the nectar on my wash and go yesterday and moisturized my hair with it last night and sealed with EVCO so I do a dry braid out. I'm in love. My hair was so bouncy and soft and shiny and the smell :lick:. I admit I was not a KBB fan on my first try. Im hooked now. Attached is my dry braid out with KBB and my siggy is my wash and go with KBB. I will try the Super silky next. Cannot wait.

Attachments

• kbbhair.jpg
    kbbhair.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 23

LaidBak

After my second use of KBB Super Silky I must say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE it as well. It seals in moisture so well and doesn't weigh my hair down one bit. I don't even need to seal with oil afterward!! :shocked: :love: :clapping:
AND I can get it unscented!!! Dare I say that this is my Holy Grail of moisturizers????