Creamy Moisturizer??

Elizabeth26

Creamy moisturizers that I like are cantu shea butter leave in repair cream, NTM silk touch, and elasta Qp Oil recovery moisturizer.

Last edited:

baglady215

onepraying said:
ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer

BB Hair Moisturizer

BB is one of my faves!

I just bought the ORS Olive Oil one. It's kind of heavy but I like it so far. I like heavy moisturizers for my buns.

Also ditto on the Cantu and Recovery. I love Recovery when I wear my hair down... very light so I can maintain that swing!

Also want to add NTM to the list. :)

simone103

I found that ORS Carrot Oil Cream is really moisturizing for some reason if you mix a little light oil into it. I mixed it with some Hot Six Oil spray, but I imagine that jojoba, olive oil, or any other light oils can be mixed into it. The carrot oil cream is also not as heavy as the olive oil cream, but maybe that's because the carrot oil doesn't have any petroleum or mineral oil in it.

Eiano

I like Pantene's Oil Moisturizer and Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Silk Touch, (jeez, now I see why you just type NTM). You can get both at Wal/K-mart or Target.

Dare~to~Dream

Ultra Black Hair Lotion Créme Moisturizer
Bronner Brothers Oil Moisturizer with Castor Oil and Aloe {slightly thinner consistency than the Ultra Black Hair product}