Country Life Maxi Hair

pattyr5

Ladies, I was interested in knowing if anyone here has been taking these vitamins and seem amazing results?? While it may be too soon to see any significant hair results in my hair I can say that they have done an incredible job growing my nails. Personally, I decided to start taking these about a month and a half ago after reading lots of rave reviews and the price was right...... but I'm starting to wonder where are the pics from all the satisfied users???

Hairfinity users post there pics up all the time and seeing is believing!!!! :drunk::drunk::drunk:
So I'm wondering if I should dig deep and get the Hairfinity vitamins or stick to the Country Life Maxi Hair???? Anybody have pics to help me make my decision?

I never thought about taking pictures when I started taking my vitamins. I guess that's because my approach was to make my entire body healthy, and thus making my hair healthy as well. I don't take vitamins because I want my hair to grow fast. I take vitamins because I want my hair to grow well.

I have been taking country life for about six years now and I won't use anything else. So, I can't really record recommend what you should do. All I can do is tell you that maxi hair works great for me and I will continue to use it for as long as they make it. Everyone's body is different, so I would suggest trying both, and seeing if that works for you.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea but I thought I'd give them at least three months before I judge my growth rate. But honestly, I have seen crazy growth pics from people on Hairfinity......and in a short period of time too. I'm sure I am getting whole body benefits from them anyway.

Back