GNC Ultra Nourishhair to Country Life Maxi Hair

alireno

In a few days I will be switching from GNC Ultra Nourishhair to Country Life Maxi-Hair. I am making the switch based on the ingredients and information from you all. Just wondering if any of you have made this switch and what differences you noticed in your hair growth.

smooches

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sassygirl125 said:
I switched too. But it's only been a few weeks and I haven't noticed a difference yet. Sorry!

[/ QUOTE ]

hi...i also just made this switch. i haven't noticed any difference just yet, but i'll update later!

BrightEyes

I'm testing Maxi-Hair too. I used GNC for 1.5 years. My scalp is more tender than usual, but that's all. I usually have to press it to tell the difference.

adf23

am I the only one in the world who broke out from using Ultra Nourish hair???

BrightEyes

adf23 said:
am I the only one in the world who broke out from using Ultra Nourish hair???

[/ QUOTE ]

No. But I kept using it and eventually it stopped.

K

kalia

i made the switch last month and I already see a difference. i see little curly hairs around my hairline and there's a spot I cut shorter because it was damaged and it seems to be catching up with the rest!

the reason why i switched was because it offers a whole lot more dosage of vitamins and it cost less. even when i order online, it cost less when i get it with my GNC Gold card.

BrightEyes

Compassion said:
What was wrong with Ultra Nourish Hair?? I still use it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Blessings,
Compassion

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing is wrong with it, girl. I got good results. I just needed to "up" the dosages after a while and maxi-hair has more of eveything.

Kitkat

Hi Alireno!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif I also switched from GNC to Country Life Maxi Hair. I used GNC for 7 months, and started the Country Life about 2 months ago. So far, I can't say I see any results as far as length goes. My hair grows about 1/2 inch per month. What I do notice, like I did with GNC, is that the new growth is much softer and easier to handle. Before I started taking vits, my new growth was really coarse. I would stick with the County Life because it packs in higher dosages of different vitamins and because it costs less than GNC. I hope this helps!

Leshia

Brownie said:
Kalia,
You said you ordered yours online. Where did you order it from, and how much was it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Brownie, I ordered mine from Vitaminshoppe.com and I believe it was about $15 or so...I broke out with this initially and panicked. All is well now. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Compassion

Oh..okay. Now I see. Thanks Brighteyes! Whew, I was concerned for a minute. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Blessings,
Compassion

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Does Puritan Pride have something comparable to the Country Life one?? Asking because I'm going to be placing an order with Puritan Pride soon..they are having a buy 2 get 3 free sale!!:)

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
I compared the PP hair vits to the Maxi Hair one and the Maxi hair one has SOOOO much more stuff in it..so I'm going to get that.. There is a Vitamin Discount Center that just opened up near me and they are having a 40%off on National Brands and 50% off on their brands.. they said the Maxi Hair would be $12.90 for 90 tablets.. is that a good price??

Tene

I think that's a good price because the 60 tablets cost almost $15 or $16 I believe. I got my 60 tablets on sell for almost $11.

Last edited:

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
As a dietary supplement, take two tablets daily.

Serving Size 2 tablets
Servings Per Container 30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount Per Serving % DV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vitamin A (100% as beta-Carotene) 1000 IU 20%
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 100%
Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 30 IU 100%
Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 1.5 mg 100%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 1.7 mg 100%
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20 mg 100%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 4 mg 200%
Folic Acid 200 mcg 50%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg 100%
Biotin 1200 mcg 400%
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate) 20 mg 200%
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 50 mcg 33%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 40 mg 10%
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 30 mg 200%
Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 2 mg 100%

Boron (as Boron Citrate) 3 mg **
Silica (as Silicon Dioxide) 1 mg **
MSM (Methylsulfonyl-methane) 500 mg **
Natural Amino Acid Complex (as Lactalbumin) 500 mg **
L-Cysteine 200 mg **
L-Methionine 100 mg **
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 250 mcg **
Inositol 50 mcg **

** Daily Value (DV) not established.

Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener), Vegetable Acetoglycerides

No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, Yeast Free

MD_Lady

bumping for more replies...

I just switched from GNC Hair, Skin, and Nails to GNC Ultra Nourish Hair. Has anyone else taken this and what was your experience?

sydwrites

bumping for more replies...

I just switched from GNC Hair, Skin, and Nails to GNC Ultra Nourish Hair. Has anyone else taken this and what was your experience?

I have taken both and I think the Ultra Nourish Hair worked better for me. The HSN are just usually on that bogo 50% off sale so I tried to hold on for longer. I am thinking of switching to the Country Life Maxi Hair vitamins because they are cheaper and they have more stuff in them.