Maxi Life

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
I was wondering if the country life maxi hair can replace al the supplements I plan on taking? It seems to have a good amount of msm, biotin, and panthothenic acid (vit b5) so should I not take those supplemets too?

adrienne0914

how much is "a good amount?" that is what i would need to know to make a recommendation. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
each daily dosage has 600 mg of msm, 50mg of pantothenic acid, and 2000mcg of biotin. so what do you think?

Drea84

That pill is huge!

Well to me atleast....lol. I have a whole bottle full that I don't take because I'm so scared I might choke on it /images/graemlins/barf.gif.

But you better believe it has a good dose of just about every vitamin you need for healthy long hair!

Drea84 /images/graemlins/cool.gif
(yes another Andrea!)

Jade21

Drea,

Girl, you are wild! "The pill is HUGE." Hehehehe /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

As to whether the Country Life MaxiHair Maximized product is sufficient, it really depends on your needs. Generally, it coupled with a multi and perhaps added biotin should be more than ample for hair needs. But, the choice is yours /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers,

Jade