conditioner wash

lynette

Hello ladies, Can someone please tell me if my regime makes sense.
1.Mix suave conditioner(vanilla floral)w/olive oil & honey
2.wet my hair and put what I mentioned above on it w/a cap
3.rinse then wash my hair with a gentle shampoo
4.rinse then apply my protein treatment which is nexxus emergency.Put my cap back on and sit under the dryer for 15min.
5.Rinse and apply a moisturizer conditioner and then roller set after I rinse the conditioner out.
My hair is currently past mr bra strap in the back and the front is 2 inches past my shoulder.

Vanessa22

How often are you doing this? Because I do "conditioner washes" with conditioner only every day, minus the protein treatment and shampoo.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Why wash with Conditoner and then shampoo and then conditioner again? I wash with just conditioner every day and then once a week I use shampoo and a deep conditioner

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Ditto. I think you're defeating the purpose. Why not just do the conditioner wash daily or every other day, shampoo, deep condition and do a protein treatment weekly? I think that sounds better, don't you think? </font>

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
Dump the shampoo altogether.

KaramelKendra

sounds like a regular wash to me with the exception that u use the shampoo after the Co instead of before...which would strip the benefit of the Co out of your hair.I would also suggest u to do not use Nexxus Emergencee more than once every 6weeks or 4weeks for several damage.U might wanna start using a mild protein conditioner like CPR by Motions(u can use it weekly)Aphogee 2min reconstructor (every 2weeks)Redken All Soft.Nexxus Keraphix...Motions Oil Moisturizer,ORS MAYONNAISE.Hope it helps.