Do u do use Aphogee as a deep conditioners or u follow up with a regular deep conditi

CHANNYY

In my weekly regime. I wash 1x a week. I apply aphogee 2 minute reconstructor to my head and sit under the hair dryer with a cap for 30 minutes. I then rinse and apply a deep conditioner by motions mix with castor oil. I sit under the hooded dryer for an hour. My hair sometimes doesnt feel strong and when wet. It tends to feel mushy. Could I be over conditioning. Any suggestions. I also co-wash once a week with V05 moisture milk and then deep conditioner for 30 mins too.

JaneBond007

Re: Do u do use Aphogee as a deep conditioners or u follow up with a regular deep con

Aphogee 2 Min. Reconstructor ....2 minutes on the hair then rinse off. Setting under a dryer with additional deep conditioner is too much. One is supposed to moisture-condition after applying the Aphogee 2-Step Protein Treatment because it is a drying, hard protein. In addition, you are under the dry for too long. Co-washing also adds moisture. You're over-doing it. Try washing and applying the 2 Min. Reconstructor for TWO minutes, rinsing, styling. How about deep conditioning monthly? And anytime you use the 2-Step Protein Treatment, moisture-condition...but use that every 6 weeks if you have damage only. Or chuck all that and just keep with co-washing...no deep condition afterwards.